Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

In case you all did not know that, Anthrax has realesed a new song called "Evil Twin"

As for my thoughts on this, I think it's far from being my favorite Anthrax song but it sounds really special and it's heavy, even if it could be better in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

^ I dig it I think it's ok. What's ingenious about it it's basically making you rethink on a certain even of the past. Like Really Chew It Over.

Anyways I Really Love this song cuz I can really relate to it. I was that kid in the video growing up and today I still kinda am:

This is an obscure one. These guys are from Norway, but.. they're really not what you'd expect from Norwegian metal at all. They're called Trollfest, and they are hilarious. I saw them live once, and it was a hell of a lot of fun. The two guitarists had wireless amps, and were dressed as flies, then they'd run around the venue randomly while playing, sometimes even running through the audience.

This is a cover of a Brittany Spears song, done by them.

And then there's this one.

• Brohoof 1

My latest 'go-to' album on my iPod. The latest project by SikTh vocalist Mikee Goodman. A very industrial x prog x I don't know. Think Pitchshifter crossed with Dillinger I guess.

Edited by Biggybrony
  • Brohoof 1