Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Another offering from the Metal Allegiance project!

Drums: Mike Portnoy (The Winery Dogs, Ex-Dream Theater)

Bass: David Elifson (Megadeth, Altitudes & Attitude)
Guitar: Alex Skolnik (Testament)
Vocals: Mark Osegueda (Death Angel) & Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)

• Brohoof 2

Here's Hayat Al-Khlood from Saudi Arabian band Al-Namrood.

Let me say what Al-Namrood is about. They're very, very anti-religion. They're against all religions. Just having that view in Saudi Arabia is pretty badass. They're vocal about it. If they're caught, they would definitely get a death sentence. I don't necessarily agree with the 'death to all religion' point of view, but I'm going to fight to the death so they can think that. Saudi Arabia needs to loosen their laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFVqS2h37U

• Brohoof 1

This is a song everybody can relate too:

No offense but...I didn't know bring me the horizon was metal, it doesn't really sound that much like metal :/

Another offering from the Metal Allegiance project!

Guitar: Alex Skolnik (Testament)

Vocals: Mark Osegueda (Death Angel) & Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)

I really love this song, being a big Dream Theater fan myself I can really notice Mike's drumming style in this song, even though it's not progressive.

Here's Hayat Al-Khlood from Saudi Arabian band Al-Namrood.

Let me say what Al-Namrood is about. They're very, very anti-religion. They're against all religions. Just having that view in Saudi Arabia is pretty badass. They're vocal about it. If they're caught, they would definitely get a death sentence. I don't necessarily agree with the 'death to all religion' point of view, but I'm going to fight to the death so they can think that. Saudi Arabia needs to loosen their laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFVqS2h37U

They are vocal about it because nobody can understand what they are saying in the first place xD

• Brohoof 1

More greatness from Metal Allegiance! This time, a fitting tribute to a true metal legend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG5uRzpWpt4

Guitars: Alex Skolnik (Testament), Andreas Kisser (Sepultura), Phil Demmel (Machine Head, Ex-Violence), Gary Holt (Exodus, Slayer)

Vocals: Mark Osegueda (Death Angel), Chris Jericho (Fozzy), Tim "Ripper" Owens (Ex-Judas Priest, Ex-Iced Earth), Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy, Ex-The Agonist), Chuck Billy (Testament, Dublin Death Patrol), Steve "Zetro" Souza (Exodus, Hatriot) 

• Brohoof 2

Vektor released their first song off their highly anticipated upcoming album called "Terminal Redux". The song is called Ultimate Artificer, and boy it's good. Vektor will never stop to amaze me and I can't wait until Mars is here, so I can hear their next masterpiece, THE HYPE IS REAL GUYS!

have a listen at this 5 minutes space-thrash piece:

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex

So going right back into my roots as a metal head. This album was introduced to me when I was about 10 or 11 years old, by me dear ol' mum. I thank my parents for all of my beginnings into the realms of good music, some from either side, both completely different spectrums. But this was my very first metal album, followed by Judas Priest's Painkiller album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCuRgGA0-Y

• Brohoof 2

Here's Holy War by Thy Art is Murder. I think this song is pretty relevant right now. It's only in a spoiler because the video is a bit intense and I don't think this reply being removed and me possibly being suspended would be fun.

• Brohoof 1

New material from power metal legends Stratovarius!

Dang. I had no idea that Philthy Phil passed away. R.I.P. Phil.

Anyway, check out this cool modern metal masterpiece. Great thrash metal with a creepy atmosphere.

Nothing beats Machine Head. An honorable tribute to Darrel Lance Abbott... and a fitting death threat to those that dare to slander his name.  

You think that song is intense? Wait till you hear it live. 

• Brohoof 1

Old school is good as fuck school.

Trash metal as well.

Edited by Guest

Got to see Slayer last night supported by Anthrax and Kvelerton. Slayer were amazing but I'm barely familiar with Anthrax's back catalog and I thought Kvelerton were quite average. Sorry Kvelerton. Had a good night though. Plymouth Pavillions' sounds quality isn't that good though.