Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

One of Heavy Metal's greatest inovator, Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister has passed away today at age 70. R.I.P. to a legend who influenced many artists to play the art of Heavy Metal music. Sadly, his death his irreversible, but you know what is also irreversible? His sucess and heritage to metal music that still remains to this very day. And that is undeniable!

I can almost hear him playing his bass with Philthy Animal as the drummer in heaven :(

• Brohoof 7

Hey. You all wanna help pay tribute to Lemmy and leave a lasting mark in his honor?  Well for this week and this week only, there's something you all can do. There's a campaign going on to get Ace Of Spades to #1 in the U.K. for the first week of 2016. And to do that, we need to download it. SO I encourage you all to go to one of the U.K.'s music stores and purchase the single for download. DO not stream, as that counts as 1/100th of a download purchase. And if you already own it, don't worry. Three's supposedly 30 different versions of Ace Of Spades to collect. 

Let's help give the U.K. the loudest #1 single it's ever heard and lets kick off 2016 louder than everything else. 
https://www.facebook...forno1/?fref=nf
https://sites.google...otorheadforno1/

Spread the word. Heck, even my parents are up for it. 

• Brohoof 1

If you're a fan of industrial metal, I'd recommend Raubtier. Although they sing only in Swedish, but their music is great!

I love Raubtier, easily one of my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of industrial metal, I think the finnish Turmion Kätilöt is the best

I know a ton of german bands also, but I'll link to them later Edited by ghostberry