Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Here's one I've always kind of related with. I always kind of believed there'd be some kind of worldwide catastrophic event, and some days I even kind of hope for it. The more I look at the news, the more I want it to happen. Thankfully for me, I was taught a lot of survival skills growing up, and I spend a bunch of time researching things like that for fun partly, but also out of an inherent thought that it might be needed one day.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Didn't know this thread existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGOr91Wx4DM

Hopefully no one posted this yet. New Hatebreed song - Looking Down the Barrel of Today

Here's one I've always kind of related with. I always kind of believed there'd be some kind of worldwide catastrophic event, and some days I even kind of hope for it. The more I look at the news, the more I want it to happen. Thankfully for me, I was taught a lot of survival skills growing up, and I spend a bunch of time researching things like that for fun partly, but also out of an inherent thought that it might be needed one day.

That album is incredible!

Edited by Misscellanio
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here are my metal ponies! This is what was missing from the first MLP forum I was on.

Edit: Turns out youtube vids embed themselves. Neat! Less work!

Soulfallen - We Are The Sand.

Edited by Fallen Stars
  • Brohoof 1

Finally listening to Blood Mountain by Mastodon and it is incredible! Expected it after hearing the great quality of Crack the Skye and Leviathan :D

Finally listening to Blood Mountain by Mastodon and it is incredible! Expected it after hearing the great quality of Crack the Skye and Leviathan :D

Now, listen to Oblivion. Best track Mastodon ever did.

XD I said I already heard Crack the Skye and that was a great track!

Lol, whoops. Didn't realize you were talking about full albums apparently. Next, is the Hunter then, lol.

Oh yeah, also here's my song for the day.

• Brohoof 1