Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

It's absolutely astounding that bands like this don't get as much attention as they deserve.

Be'lakor are a melodeath band from Australia, they have greatly inspired myself as well as my band member's to create beutiful melodies and harmonies.

I have an underrated band to recommend, Type O Negative. They are a doom metal band, while they don't make music anymore, they are still good to listen to. Here's a song by them I recommend. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Empire," from Chimaira's album Resurrection (2007). My third-favorite metal group of all time. By the way, they are reuniting for a show on December 30th. I will be in Cleveland to witness it. Never been to one of their concerts. This could be my last chance.

11 hours ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

-snip-

the voice here is just amazing, and the music aint bad either

Oh God, I need to listen to that album fully sometime. The opening track and the Painkiller cover are friggin' A+.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A little late, but for all 'ya United Statians out there... \m/

• Brohoof 2

This band really needs to come back, they haven't made an album since 2006

Also a band that I think needs more attention,

On 7/4/2017 at 7:39 PM, CuriUndersXeno said:

the voice here is just amazing, and the music aint bad either

@CuriUndersXeno one of my all time favorite albums, speaking of the voice do you know any other death metal bands that use higher pitch growls like chuck does? I've looked for awhile and cant find any.

1 hour ago, cjhoward said:

@CuriUndersXeno one of my all time favorite albums, speaking of the voice do you know any other death metal bands that use higher pitch growls like chuck does? I've looked for awhile and cant find any.

Naw, relatively new to metal. I am a jack of all trades when it comes to music [master of none].

• 2 weeks later...

New trivium song!!!! I'm so happy they went back to this sound and the new drummer is an absolute beast....and...7 string guitar!!! :D

Edited by Rawzy
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...