Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird quirks your body has

Invincible

12 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I can curl my tongue. When I first learned I could do that, I was very surprised to hear that the trait wasn’t common.

I always thought that's normal and everypony could do it! :wau: Thinking about and trying it, there are several ways I or we could move the tongue. What works for me is to roll it in various ways. Making the tip of the tongue go on top of the tongue, below the tongue. Making it a U shape. Or even roll it sideways and make it a spiral. :fluttershy:

What I find interesting and I can do this since I was a kid, is, when the tongue is in U shape and move it a certain way press it against another part of the mouth, it feels like slicing a part of the tip of the tongue off. It gives the illusion of doing so. It doesn't hurt at all, it just feels interesting. :coco: I wonder if anypony knows what I mean.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

My pinky fingers are bent slightly and the bent area is extremely sensitive to pressure. I'm surprised I didn't mention that in my last post here :awwthanks:

I have muscular hernias in my left leg that are noticeable when I walk sometimes. 

My eyes twitch when I get agitated or frustrated. Yes, the exact same thing that you see in cartoons all the time.