Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An occasional second MLPForums page in the PM reply box!

yayayayayala
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

capture2_1_by_ponyuniverse-d7ot55a.png

capture2_2_by_ponyuniverse-d7ot54p.png

Well this is weird. That box is the Fast Reply box, which is supposed to be blank. I didn't click on it or anything...but when I scrolled down I saw the forums banner, and discovered a second MLPForums page, exactly the same as the one I had open, inside the reply box. :o Wat?? :P

• Brohoof 4

Now that is very strange, tbh.   However, do you have a different web browser (other than Chrome and IE).   I was gonna say, try to open the same page on, ex: Firefox and see if that occurs.  

It appears that Chrome's being used by the picture(unless you're using Chromium, CoolNovo, or something looking like Chrome). I'm running in the Chrome browser and that never has happened to me. Maybe you need to reset your browser. But follow what @Thunderwing says before you do that.

This is a known issue, but I'm not sure if I've seen it in this form before. From my experience and the experiences of others I have read, this can happen when you click the Back button in your browser landing you on a page with the quick reply editor on it. So, this has been fairly easy to avoid by just not using the back button in those situations. 

However, it doesn't appear that you used it here, based on those screenshots. Did this happen when you just navigated onto a page normally?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey, @! ^^

The issue you're having has happened to me many times. I always thought it was kind of funny having the entire MLP Forums in your reply box. The weird part is, you can even go in the site inside the reply box, and reply there. How weird is that!

Anyways, this is, what I believe, to be a browser derp. The easiest fix is to refresh your browser, and the reply box will reappear as expected.

Hope this helps! ^^

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 4

Hey, @! ^^

The issue you're having has happened to me many times. I always thought it was kind of funny having the entire MLP Forums in your reply box. The weird part is, you can even go in the site inside the reply box, and reply there. How weird is that!

Anyways, this is, what I believe, to be a browser derp. The easiest fix is to refresh your browser, and the reply box will reappear as expected.

Hope this helps! ^^

Thank you! :D LOL it is pretty funny, lol!  :lol: And weird.  :huh: Anyway thanks for the help! :) Glad it isn't something serious lol.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.