Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your favourite video game of all time?

----------

Video games, I'm pretty sure everyone that's reading this has played at least one video game in their lifetime, but the big question is...What are your favourite video games of all time?

My all-time favourite video game is The Last Of Us because it truly is a masterpiece! 

post-26892-0-66270600-1404253280.jpg

I don't know...

Smash brothers? No...I haven't a clue honestly. Something in the smash series or Zelda series.

According to my save data, I wasted spent over 250 hours on Pokemon Pearl :o Not sure how that happened! I must like that game a lot!

I really loved Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Mega Drive, I would say that was my favourite :)

The Binding of Isaac. It's difficult, has tons of replayability, a dark twisted sense of humor, a great soundtrack, and pretty much everything I could ever want in a game.

The upcoming remake Isaac: Rebirth is probably going to take it's place though. Whenever it finally comes out.

(edited)

Probably showing my age here a bit, but in terms of time spent playing, I would say its between Doom and Phantasy Star Online.

OMG SOMEONE REMEMBERS PHANTASY STAR ONLINE!!!!!!!

...... :blush:

ya..I loved that game :P

@@Feather Grass,i really enjoyed PSO2 when i played it,but i couldn't stand the fact that they refused to localize it  :(

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

From what I've played, I would say that Mario Kart Wii is one of my favorites. It's especially fun when you can play it with other people; it's always funny when my cousins and I play. I also like Epic Mickey quite a lot.

Yeah, I'm not a serious gamer; I just play simple Wii games and stuff :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tetris. It's basically the only game I play.

Best game (mobile) -

Score: 2, 405, 633

Time: 1h 14min

Lines Cleared: 1109

Level Reached: 24

Edited by Freeze-Frame

Ultimate DooM, Super Metroid, Morrowind... pretty much in that order too. I have spent so many hours of my life on these three games. No remakes, reboots, or sequels will ever come close to these masterpieces.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Super Mario 3D World.  It was Super Mario Bros. 3 for years and years, but SM3DW combines the old with the new...  With the completely random and brilliant and strange lol.  In a way that genuinely works as a video game and as a colorful, living work of art.  I swear it also has some of the tightest play control of any platformer ever.  I don't know exactly how much time I invested in it, but I collected all the stars and stamps, grabbed the top of every flagpole, and finished every stage (including the brutal final stages) with every character.  I love a great platformer, and SM3DW delivers.

Edited by PegaMister

Deus Ex. I mean the ORIGINAL deus ex. I love the hong kong level. I only finished about 97% of the game got to Area 51 and couldn't deal with the spiderbots. watched walkthrough of the three endings

• Brohoof 1

I think the best game I've ever played that I enjoyed to the fullest extent would have to be Batman Arkham Origins. It had a great story with lots to do after beating the simple campaign like stealth missions, multiplayer, and DLC.

• Brohoof 1