Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Mysterious Mares of the Loza Forest OOC

sunne

(edited)

Yaaaay! Another random RP that's probably going to die by Mint Drop! Yay for Minty!

Plot:

Two mares have appeared on the outskirts of the Loza Forest, which is near the small town of Brayerdell.

Brayerdell is extremely small, so there isn't even an official mayor, just somepony reliable and serious to go to when something important happens, and that pony is Sunny Dew.

Sunny Dew is intrigued by these new ponies, as they are quite obviously not normal, but these ponies are scared and shy, and won't speak, ew, since Brayerdell is so tiny, news travels quickly, and it eventually reaches a small group of teenage ponies. These ponies decide to find out what the mares are, and this is where the RP will begin.

RULES:

~Please use proper grammar. I can mostly overlook typos but you need to use proper grammar.

~The only roles are ponies in the group of friends; I will be playing as the two mysterious Mares.

~I'd like an even number of males and females. They have to all be around 15

~You can have romance if you really want, but don't let it be huge and take over the RP. Also, PG-13.

~I'll allow swearing, but not too much. I don't need to see F-bombs dropped everywhere. Pontificating of swears are fine though.

~Your OC needs to be one suited for SOLs. No, this isn's a SOL, but the ponies aren't going to be decked out with swords and shit right off the bat; they are just normal ponies. No Mary Sues or Alicorns. Pegacorns.... You'll have to convince me to let them join.

~Don't post too quickly. Not all of us can post right away, and can't go so fast. Including me. And I refuse to be caught behind in my own RP. Actually, I'm setting a rule. You cannot post until two others have posted. The only exception is if ony one or no one has posted in 48 hours, then you can post again.

~You have to mention me when you reply to me. I don't get notifications from quotes, and I may not always see "Blah posted in Blah of the Blah", because I don't have the time to go digging through ALL my inbox messages, but I will always check to see if I've been mentioned. If you do not know how to mention, ask me.

~We'll have some action, as there is a villain, but do not go too dark. I love grimdarkness as much as the next person (Hell, I have two ponies that are perfectly fit for grim dark RPs,) but I don't want to have posts of gore and blood and guts spewed all over the ground. This isn't a grimdark RP, don't treat it like it is.

I think that's it.

So, the two mares that showed up are ponies of my own species, Videira Ponies. Google them and look at them on deviantart if you want a visual example, but i'll be describing how they look in the RP as well.

[

Edited by Mint Drop

I would like to join with my OC Gem if i can http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gem-shine-r5691

I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no on this one. There isn't much information on her page, and she just wouldn't fit. I stated in the rules that the ponies would have to be normal, and well-suited for SoL stuff.

Skyla would fit perfectly! You'll have to turn her age down to about 15 or 16 for the sake of the roleplay. If you're fine with that, she's in.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no on this one. There isn't much information on her page, and she just wouldn't fit. I stated in the rules that the ponies would have to be normal, and well-suited for SoL stuff.

Skyla would fit perfectly! You'll have to turn her age down to about 15 or 16 for the sake of the roleplay. If you're fine with that, she's in.

That's fine!

• Brohoof 1

Is it okay if I'm a girl and have my boy OC?

Well here's the link,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/astro-space-r6460

Your actual gender doesn't make a difference. I just meant stallion OCs.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if he's accepted... There really isn't much information.

What is his personality like? How does he act around friends? Around family? Strangers? it said he got angry if someone took his telescope. Does he have a short fuse? Or does he just greatly value his telescope?

I can somewhat accept the short backstory but I do need a more extensive description of his personality.

To be honest, I'm not so sure he'd fit. He doesn't quite seem very suited for SoL. Like I said in the rules, this isn't SoL, but the group in the RP is just a bunch of curious teenagers. They're supposed to be suited for SoL, because their lives before the RP shouldn't have been out of the ordinary.

Sure, Ike's in.

@Midnight Starfall

@clockwork24

[member=Pripyat Pony

mirrorwing

So we have 3 stallions and 2 mares at the moment... If nopony else joins with a suitable mare by tomorrow morning by 10 AM General Mountain Time,(12 PM EST,)then I will add another OC of my own and start up the roleplay.

• 3 weeks later...