Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batmare Begins: Chapters 1-6 Revised

Batbrony

(edited)

Hello all, Batbrony here with some exciting news!  After months of hard work, I have finally completed a massive editing job on the first six chapters of my first and (to date) only fanfiction, Batmare Begins.  It's considerably shorter now by a few thousand words, and has been stripped of much troublesome junk, such as needless details, pointless adverbs, and worst of all, LUS (Lavender Unicorn Syndrome, i.e. the tendency to describe characters as, for example, "the lavender unicorn", "the grey filly", etc.).

Besides these chapters being considerably more polished now than they were before, this news also means that I will now be able to resume writing new chapters for my fic!  I have some great ideas for Chapter 7, and hope to have it typed up and posted reasonably soon.  To anyone who's already following my story, I want to thank you for your patience; to those of you who have yet to check it out, I'd very much appreciate the support, and now would certainly be a good time to start reading it seeing as new chapter updates should start coming in more frequently in the near future.  That's all for now everypony; you can find the revised story right here on FimFiction! :muffins:  Just click on the link below:

Batmare Begins Revised: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

Edited by Batbrony