Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't see members' content anymore

Pastel
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

I am having the same problem, and it has happened before. It is one of those bugs that happens on here every now and then.

Well, it's definitely not a problem on your end, because I get the same message as well. :/

That's very, very odd though. I tried Firefox and IE - Still the same message. I think it's safe to say it's an IP Board issue.

Ok, good thing I am not the only one here... Thought I was going crazy (or blind... or both). Having this issue too, no idea why... I was just like "Well might as well check what I missed after I went to be- Where is the content I was in..." Only tried it with things when you look for content I was in, no idea what will happen if I just search everything...

(edited)

Saw this too just now. This might be relevant: https://twitter.com/Poniverse/status/484676596515631104

Yup.............it is maintenance. I think their doing this now, b/c of the 504 Gateway Timeout incident yesterday. which wouldn't surprise me, but i'm glad their doing it.

Personally, it would've been nicer if they alerted us, by putting a message on the main page in red:

"WE ARE PERFORMING MAINTENANCE. IF ANY CONTENT IS MISSING, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE".

Edited by Thunder-Wing

I'm getting this issue as well, although for me it's not just my content. The search function isn't working either. I typed in rainbow dash just to check, and I turned up w/ zero results in the forum search. 

Oh, I'm so glad that it's just maintenance, and that all my important threads haven't gone missing. Well, at least we can just experience the forums without the help of our search functions. 

As the bug goes for this issue, the Tech Admins are completely aware of the situation and should have the ordeal resolved this weekend (possible drawbacks due to other critical events may apply). Sorry for the inconveniences all you guys have been facing regarding this.