Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't see members' content anymore

Pastel
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

(edited)

Yep same here having the same issue. When will this be fixed?

Lavo is still working on it.............however its strange its taking him this long.   TBH, an issue like this is done within 2 days (i know b/c i've dismantled servers myself, for a living).   I think this is more complicated which is why its taking longer.

Edited by Thunder-Wing

Lavo is still working on it.............however its strange its taking him this long.   TBH, an issue like this is done within 2 days (i know b/c i've dismantled servers myself, for a living).   I think this is more complicated which is why its taking longer.

8P Lavo has 398588374895848 other projects that do and don't have to do with Poniverse to deal with too though, plus a job in real life and other things going on. He cannot drop everything he's doing and jump on something whenever stuff breaks, especially when stuff breaking happens all the time and is rather expected. He's also our only tech outside Feld0 who's also always busy, because trying to find someone who's active, interested, skilled enough, fully trustworthy AND willing to work insane amounts of hours for free is like trying to find the perverbial needle in the perverbial country full of hay.

He's fully aware of the issue going on with the search function, and the related issue of people's content not showing up, and will jump on it when he can x) Here's what was said yesterday in le admin Olmypian Chat Thing.

CD: So, I assume there's a set time Lavo or Feld0, that the big, gaping problem of 'Search isn't working, members' content lists aren't working, etc' is going to be or is already being addressed?

Lavo: Not particularly, it's an "ASAP" thing but I'm extremely limited on my time atm. I'm late on starting on the PRP project and I wanted to start it this weekend, but the server took way too long to copy over files so that postponed the major server op for quite a while.

I'm tempted to lock this because it will be fixed ASAP, but will leave it open for that chance of a person needing or having more information that'd be useful. Just try to cease with the freaking out, everyone x)

Scratch that, things seem to be working now :3 Shows how well I pay attention. We are, in fact, done here x3

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.