Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Testing Forum

Simon
Go to solution Solved by Simon,

I just noticed a few moments ago that in the recent topics box, I was able to see a new post someone made in the testing forum.  When I clicked on the topic it brought me to an error page due to not having permission to view the topic, but it still showed the thread in the recent topics box which obviously showed the title of the thread and who made the topic.

Anyway, I found this strange since the testing forum topics are supposed to be private and figured I should post a topic about it.

(edited)

Hello Simon.  First, I would like to inform you that there is a Thread created by SCS, regarding the Testing Forum

Hope this assists you, :)  I hope the admins post a response regarding that "private topics" issue you mentioned on that thread, that way it would be easier for members to see whats going on.

Second, If im not mistaken, there should be a post regarding the current problem, however, I did here that the forums, (Poniverse I should say is undergoing Maintenance).  So there's no need to worry, :)

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a feeling this may have been fixed but in case it hasn't I have created a test topic on a non-staff account. Is the topic visible to anyone?

I have a feeling this may have been fixed but in case it hasn't I have created a test topic on a non-staff account. Is the topic visible to anyone?

It's not.  The problem was specifically with the "Recently discussed forum topics" box, so after a few minutes your post would have fallen off of there and we wouldn't be able to see it even with the problem.

However, I posted a test topic as well just now, and it wasn't showing in that box when I was logged in or when I logged out, so it seems like it has been fixed. 

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.