Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hotel Rooms for 2015

Bolt the Super-Pony

The BABSCon staff is looking into it right now.  It appears the Friday night is sold out for the Double bed room type and is instead charging the full price, but it could be a mistake.  I'll let you know as soon as that's figured out.

I just booked one of those rooms for five nights and got the $115 rate all the way through. Now to see if I can find someone to split it with me.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for looking into it!

The convention rate is corrected.  In order to have your booking adjusted to the $115 rate, you can either cancel and rebook your reservation, or you can call or email Hyatt's reservation department and explain the situation and ask them to update your rate.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just booked one of those rooms for five nights and got the $115 rate all the way through. Now to see if I can find someone to split it with me.

Did you book it for both friday and saturday nights?  Because I booked it for both nights, and I'm also looking for someone to split the bill with.  If you're staying for both nights, I'll be happy to see about doing an arrangement with you.  My own arrangement, if you're interested, is to find three people so as to split the bill four ways for the weekend.

Did you book it for both friday and saturday nights?  Because I booked it for both nights, and I'm also looking for someone to split the bill with.  If you're staying for both nights, I'll be happy to see about doing an arrangement with you.  My own arrangement, if you're interested, is to find three people so as to split the bill four ways for the weekend.

I booked the room for 4/1 through 4/6 (Wednesday through Monday), and I am still thinking seriously about splitting it with someone. The maximum occupancy is four people, but I think I want to keep it down to three so that everyone gets a bit more space. The cost would be $45 per person per night, one-third of the rate I paid (including tax); you would be responsible for your own meals and other food. 

If you're still interested, we can take this private and talk a bit more. I already have a possible third person lined up.