Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia's Parents; totally serious (head)Canon

~DEATHMONGER~

(edited)

In "Feeling Pinkie Keen", the first appearance of Gummy, the color red is displayed, and so are seven ponies. Red is a color, and there are seven colors in a rainbow. Now, there are two colors in Glaze's mane, and in "Feeling Pinkie Keen", Twi has two eyes, meaning that Gummy worked in the rainbow factory. Now, it takes a trained eye to see this, but Gummy and Tank are both Green, both have two eyes, both owned by Helements of Armory, and are both, in fact, sentient creatures!

Coincidence? I think not. There are sixteen letters in "May the Best Pet Win", the first mention of Tank's name, and there are six colors in RD's mane, the manager of the Rainbow Factory. 16 - 6 = 10. Luna was banished for 1000 years, and 10 x 100 = 1000! Luna is Celestia's sister (non-biological) and Celestia was the one who banished her. So, Luna was obviously the creator of the Pegasus Device, and the ultimate overseer of the Rainbow Factory.

Gummy's pupil resembles a '1', and there are two propellers on Tanks, eh, thing. 1 + 2 = 3! What's that, still don't get it? There are six Helements of Armory, and each princess, long ago, would've gotten 3 each, which brings us back up two lines, 1 + 2 = 3.

So, unless you are stupid or something, you'll understand that Hasbro has been subconsciously planting all these little hints for us to pick up, in order to understand that GUMMY AND TANK ARE CELESTIA'S BIOLOGICAL PARENTS!!! Have I opened your mind to a new world of opportunity? If I have shown even just one pony the light, my work is done, and I can die happy.

Edited by rainbowdash1452
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alarm! My conspiracy-sense is a-tingling!

But seriously, wouldn´t Tank´s and Gummy´s offspring rather look like this

post-27112-0-25035100-1404504630_thumb.jpg

than like this?

post-27112-0-27836100-1404504777_thumb.png

Therefore, I explain it with my favourite explanation: Discord came out, put the hints in, and trolled you, Celestia, and the whole multiverse. 

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1