Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP had a crossover with......?

LazuriteDreams*

Ok it's been a while since I posted something xD

So if MLP had a crossover with another series, what would it be? Which character would the pony dress as? Who you'd think would be that character?

Personally for me, I'd like to see a Studio Ghibli crossover.I think Ponyo and Pinkie pie would get along well, considering they're both full of energy. lol

So  discuss away! What crossover would you put them in? Which character would they be?

tumblr_mibu9kMfX91raym3wo1_500.gif

(edited)

I have had the idea for a while of blending the worlds of Equestria of MLP:FiM with that of Sosaria from the Ultima series of games, the plan beong to make it into a fanfiction.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

MLP and Dr. Who.... Oh, silly me they are already crossed over :muffins: .

299909__safe_pinkie-pie_edit_doctor-who_

Pinkie is the newest Doctor after all :derp:

Hah, technically it has kinda been done before, in a comic, I forget the name, but it's kinda awesome Edited by Tone shift

I think it'd be very amusing to see the ponies mixed with a show about cars (or a show where cars are at least driven).  Yeah, I'm a gearhed.  So, maybe...
MLP:FIM + Two Guys garage = 2 Ponies garage?  

or

MLP:FIM + Top Gear = Pony Gear?

In all seriousness, I honestly don't know what I would cross ponies with.  Doesn't seem to be much out there that would mix quite well.  I mean, I thought about DBZ, or Pokemon... but I mean... how even???  I just don't see it working.  I guess if Twilight could learn to use Pony-hame-ha... lmao.

• Brohoof 1

I would go with MLP & Spyro the Dragon; and I think FiM would be a decent fit with any version of the Spyro universe.

• Brohoof 1

FiM and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

It would be like a team crossover episode, and we could see ponies interact with rangers that are similar to them.

Plus megazord battle+Super Sayan Twilicorn=amazing.

A simple idea called Attack on Pony. A crossover between MLP: FiM and Attack on Titan. In this scenario, Princess Celestia sends the wonderbolts to the AoT universe and they destroy the Titans with little difficulty. Then the humans start to worship the ponies as divine beings and Celestia sends a pony princess to rule them, causing some of the AoT main characters to get nervous and oppose the princess.

(edited)

An awesome multi-crossover are fanfictions by RK_Striker_JK_5, particularly his fanfiction The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds (which crossovered 1st and 4th generations of MLP) being my favorite.

Essentially they have created a Hasbroverse with their fanfictions where all Hasbro tv shows are connected. Yes, you could have Pinkie Pie meet Megatron meet in this setting.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

I personally would love to see a crossover where notable figures from various myths stranded in Equestria one way or another.

It's gotta be awesome to see Arjuna of Hastinapur from Mahabharat to absolutely wreck the entirety of Chrysalis' hive with just a single arrow, only for Hades to raise them bugs back because he thought it would be funny.

(edited)

I think it would be hilarious if mlp fim had a crossover with a show that is it's exact opposite in terms of tone, characters, setting and writing...and that show would be Breaking Bad.

I could imagine a situation in which pinkie pie and maude somehow got into the breaking bad universe. At first maud is just fascinated by the amount of rocks in this human world. Maud and Pinkie would meet up with jesse and Walt see them cooking meth, of course they dissaprove of this and with a lot of convincing they propose an idea of a new business opportunity. They decide to ditch that whole meth idea and sell rock candy necklaces instead! Much to walt and jesse's dismay, (who laugh about this idea at first), though their product becomes a huge success, and violence almost dissapears overnight, all thanks to the power of frienship! (Or so they thought...)

Though this idea goes to maude and pinkie's head, and instead of keeping the business how it is, they get greedy and try to cut walt and jesse out and they have to resort to violence under the harsh situations they get themselves in as they learn that kindness and friwndship doesn't always work out in the drug world (I'm sorry, this is half breaking bad inspired, you can't expect a happy ending).

Edited by Swoony
  • Brohoof 2

MLP:FIM + Top Gear = Pony Gear?
Not big into cars myself but if it were like the original BBC version of Top Gear.... Pony Gear all the way ;) .
  • Brohoof 1

Well, what do we have here? XD

let__s_take_over_equestria__d_by_darkeiy

Imagine Spike and Spyro going on an epic adventure together. Eeyup.

Ah, that'd be awesome. My imagination is already gushing with possibilities. <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd love to see an MLP/Narnia crossover. It just makes sense! They've already shown that Equestria has portals into other worlds, so why not Narnia? And they'd fit right in there, because there's already talking animals!

Edited by Henny Penny Benny
  • Brohoof 1

Gargoyles -- if they existed in the MLP universe then Luna might never have felt bad about ponies ignoring her nights.

Funny that you mention that.

http://lovelyneckbeard.deviantart.com/art/Sudden-Realisation-465051404

sudden_realisation_by_lovelyneckbeard-d7

(edited)

Gargoyles -- if they existed in the MLP universe then Luna might never have felt bad about ponies ignoring her nights.

I remember getting up at 4 in the morning just to watch that show when I was little! That would be cool. :)

Just thought of another crossover: Disney's Fantasia and MLP?

Edited by LazuriteDreams*
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

my little pony and transformers

oh that's right they did that 

Despite my brother complaining about the movie I was not invited to see, I had to laugh really hard when he mentioned Rainbow Dash was featured. Now I get to see it. XD

Honestly, I don't know what I want featured with MLP. We already have so many ponified stuff and if we get something like Transformers again we're bound to get hate.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy