Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop A Technicians Request Shop .:|Re-Opened!|:.

TechiePidge

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@, @@C. Thunder Dash,

Its actually annoying that people keep asking me over and over "did you finish it yet?" My mom recently reset my computer and I have lost all my files, so it might take awhile. Also the fact that I have a life and I have other things to do, another fact is that I start a picture, I get up to where I have a clean WIP sketch, then put it away for a bit until I finish the rest of the WIPs, this is also so I can clear my mind, I can not concentrate on one thing more thing around 3 hours and I have to stress myself to last even that long. I STILL havn't finished my OC list because im trying to concetrate on requests and other things I have to do.

Im only 13 guys, don't expect me to finish pictures when you expect me to.

Also BlueZackito, your 'request' is confusing so I havn't even started it for that reason, not only that I havn't gotten to yours yet.

Edited by RainMuffin

@, @@C. Thunder Dash,

Its actually annoying that people keep asking me over and over "did you finish it yet?" My mom recently reset my computer and I have lost all my files, so it might take awhile. Also the fact that I have a life and I have other things to do, another fact is that I start a picture, I get up to where I have a clean WIP sketch, then put it away for a bit until I finish the rest of the WIPs, this is also so I can clear my mind, I can not concentrate on one thing more thing around 3 hours and I have to stress myself to last even that long. I STILL havn't finished my OC list because im trying to concetrate on requests and other things I have to do.

Im only 13 guys, don't expect me to finish pictures when you expect me to.

Also BlueZackito, your 'request' is confusing so I havn't even started it for that reason, not only that I havn't gotten to yours yet.

What? That sucks. Why did she do that?

@@C. Thunder Dash,

My sister also uses my computer, and she likes to download stupid things she never uses, so after I started complaining that my computer was too slow, she reset it without a warning one morning when I woke up. So I have to re-set up my tablet, re-download my stuff and resave all my passwords and/or bookmark my websites.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

My sister also uses my computer, and she likes to download stupid things she never uses, so after I started complaining that my computer was too slow, she reset it without a warning one morning when I woke up. So I have to re-set up my tablet, re-download my stuff and resave all my passwords and/or bookmark my websites.

Mine just states that the blue in the mane is supposed to be red, it was  messed up when it was vectored. You aren't the only 13 year old on this site, I'm 13 too but I have no artistic potential.

@,

Now I get it, the way you mentioned it the first time just didn't make sense, sorry.

Also everyone has artistic potential, you just have to find where.

Mine would actually probably be my character back story making, that or my story writing.

@@NightGuard,

Here ya go, sorry bout the long wait!

post-27580-0-74405700-1406858636_thumb.png

also, sorry that all the lines are black (<------ Is trying to learn more about paint tool SAI)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Ello Thunder, in rps we are considered friends, but here, your considered a customer and sense Im speaking to you here, don't take anything the wrong way.

Im considering canceling your request, I had the PERFECT pose down for your request, up until the computer was reset, now, I just can't seem to get it right, however, in turn I will draw 2 or 3 of ANY of your ocs all together or just all separate, your choice on how you want it done.

Im sorry for your inconvenience

-Rain

(another reason is my tablet is freaking derpy has heck today and I don't have time for this shiz)

@@C. Thunder Dash

at least it didn't mess up  my tablet.....(my first ever tablet got ruined because when my mom reset the computer it was still plugged in, it wouldn't do anything anymore)

ahh mothers, they ruin everything....Ill keep working on the pose though, and ill TRY to figure out magic and probably make something work, until then, Ill work on yours in my free time, for now, I have other requests to finish...Ill get it done when I can >.<

@@NightGuard,

Here ya go, sorry bout the long wait!

New Canvas.png

also, sorry that all the lines are black (<------ Is trying to learn more about paint tool SAI)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Ello Thunder, in rps we are considered friends, but here, your considered a customer and sense Im speaking to you here, don't take anything the wrong way.

Im considering canceling your request, I had the PERFECT pose down for your request, up until the computer was reset, now, I just can't seem to get it right, however, in turn I will draw 2 or 3 of ANY of your ocs all together or just all separate, your choice on how you want it done.

Im sorry for your inconvenience

-Rain

(another reason is my tablet is freaking derpy has heck today and I don't have time for this shiz)

Outstanding! B)

Great work, I will request another soon :lol:

• 9 months later...
(edited)

Could you please do Destiny Savvy with dark red bat wings, fangs, and a fire-like aura coming from her eyes, swap her two mane colors and give her red spiked boots? Could she also have her cutiemark but broken and fire coming from the middle. 

Extra: If you have time....could you do Shady Deceit (The one with the pink mane) with a cross on his lollipop cutiemark,and his mane instead of Pink and Purple, make it Blue and Green, with pegasus wings(alternating blue and green tipped feathers) and a blue lab-coat. 

post-27055-0-03254800-1433023482.png

post-27055-0-49683500-1433023500_thumb.png

Edited by TANavyDestinySavvy

(edited)

I actually have two requests floating around my big ol' head right now, but I can only tell you about one right right now. Could I get this picture digitalised and enlarged? It's a drawing that my girlfriend made but it's a little.. Well, it's just a drawing. I want something like all these beautiful wallpapers and banners and stuff you see around. Digitalise is always the term she used. cx

And again, I don't want just any old drawing. This one please:

KyN6PDq.jpg

Dimensions aren't something I really care about that much. I just want it bigger and better. >u<

Alrighty, I found my other request to copypasta. (The original "Request" post was utterly ignored and the first Request Shop I tried shut down before she got to mine)

Couldn't really think of another name for this. What I had in mind was my OC just.. Trying to get away from the world for a while. I was hoping for a picture of him heading out of town with both Ponyville and Everfree Forest visible in the background. He should be sadly looking back. Maybe during the sunset just to make it even prettier. Ah yes, and he was also on a hill. It doesn't need to be perfect.. But I would like it to be as similar to this as possible. It is my idea after all..

I hate being able to picture these beautiful scenes yet not being able to draw them..

Here's a picture of HIM. And yes, that emphasis is necessary. I made another request, referring to my OC as him several times just as I have here and the artist still made him a girl because I used an old pony creator image before I realised you could remove the eyelashes. And aside from that, I kind of like the look of him with eyelashes. x3 It really brings out his feminine side.

Picture:

vZ4GbBQ.png

Edited by ZomBrony

I will be able, although it might take me a bit, SAI is being a butt and is giving me a hard time, but Ill get it done dont worry! Sorry for that late reply btw...

I actually have two requests floating around my big ol' head right now, but I can only tell you about one right right now. Could I get this picture digitalised and enlarged? It's a drawing that my girlfriend made but it's a little.. Well, it's just a drawing. I want something like all these beautiful wallpapers and banners and stuff you see around. Digitalise is always the term she used. cx

And again, I don't want just any old drawing. This one please:

sig-3811309.KyN6PDq.jpg

Dimensions aren't something I really care about that much. I just want it bigger and better. >u<

Alrighty, I found my other request to copypasta. (The original "Request" post was utterly ignored and the first Request Shop I tried shut down before she got to mine)

I didnt mention it, but I am not so good with backgrounds at the moment, so Ill put your second one on hold until I can master the background, as for your first request, I can do that, but what your saying is that you want me to draw that picture in my style? A bigger file size and stuff? Ill send you a sketch before I line so you can approve if you wish...

Hi! Would you be willing to attempt mine? Unfortunately, I have no available pic as I have just created her, but I have colors and a cutie mark, and a detailed appearance.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/honey-clove-aka-layers-r8349

Is this able to be done, or do I need to add more detail?

I will most certainly do yours! but it might have a little trouble due to no solid picture of her style so if I do get something wrong, I am deeply sorry.

(edited)

@,

It's her very first pic, so I'm pretty much gonna base her future appearance on what you create. : 3 Don't worry too much about it being 'wrong'.

Edited by x0jackie0x