Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Looking for a legacy (Sims 3)

ZukoIsBestPony

So, lately I've been a bit addicted to paying legacy challenges in Sims, (Or just challenges in general) and even more lately, I've purchased the Pets expansion pack and the Supernaturals expansion pack. However, I've yet to do any challenges including these packs, and I'm having trouble finding some good ones.

So I'm wondering if any of my fellow bronies know of any good challenges, established or just ones you may have made up. Preferably I would like one that has a mlp theme, but I'm good with just about anything. Post below with a link/idea please! Thanks for reading.

<3 ZiBP

Well,How about a my little pony legacy? You go chronologically from oldest to youngest (starting with celestia and ending with the baby cakes) until the entire town is populated with my little pony characters.Here's the catch: The sims have to stay true to the characters personality and looks,somewhat. So I think this may be a good idea. Good luck :D

• Brohoof 1

Well,How about a my little pony legacy? You go chronologically from oldest to youngest (starting with celestia and ending with the baby cakes) until the entire town is populated with my little pony characters.Here's the catch: The sims have to stay true to the characters personality and looks,somewhat. So I think this may be a good idea. Good luck :D

You are awesome! It would be pretty hard. I bet I could try to make all of the pegasi fairies and all of the unicorns witches, which will add this whole new complex to breeding and gameplay. Plus I would have to pick and choose background ponies which will be extremely challenging, cuz well the list of background ponies is absolutely huge. I'd have to at least use basic 'cheats' (Turn off aging, edit sim in create a sim etc) But other then that I'm sure I could make it through without money and mood cheats, which are generally the big no nos in challenges. In fact, just the idea of an all pony town is intriguing, I wonder if I could manage that, note I'd have to eliminate the non pony based characters in the town, that or edit them to my whim. Both ideas are rather devious though. The age group thing could be the extremely hard part. Placing ponies like Discord and Star Swirl on a time line would be treading in the territory of head cannon.

I think I'll give it a try though.