Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zombie Apocalypse: Could happen

Shankveld

i dont have guns. i would grab my axe, crowbar and bike (cuz im faster then :P) and then i would go to the supermarked (cuz theres food and water there and maybe some weapons) and then survive... maybe i would go to some friends first to c if theyre ok and wanna help me.

Well idk if it could happen but ill always be prepared just in case, that's why i have planks of wood everywhere in my house for my windows and doors in case it does happen

Posted Image

But in all seriousness, I'd be completely screwed over here in England were guns are illegal and there is no successful way to get out of the country without using a boat. I may have Matt Brook's zombie survival books but over here in England most of his rules are rendered useless due to our lack of weaponry.

Seems like it's a virus or parasite that only affects children, and the reports of violence haven't been completely backed up, so I think we're fine.

Even if it did cause violence and somehow spread to the US, I think I'd been okay if I had to fight mentally challenged small children. They're not gonna run that fast and they'll be malnourished anyways, so you could take them out with pretty much anything.

If this is an isolated case, considering how morally barren almost all governments are, they'd just carpet bomb the village at least 70 times with no regard for any survivors, completely ending the strain. No morals + Need to preserve their rule = Doing anything to prevent this outbreak.

But if the outbreak was in a massive city like say...New York: The military couldn't do anything. Most people would say: "Its the Military vs. Zombies". But no, it's not. If New York collapses, a few million people die right there and probably, the city succumbs to failed bombings or military operations.

Media coverage will make everybody start looting, rioting, and attacking the government or each other. Military will be diverted so thinly that bases can easily be overrun. Just remember that these aren't walking dead, these are essentially feral animals.

I personally will round up everybody that isn't a racist or anybody else who might jeopardize a civilization, give them guns, and create some sort of anti-zombie central style civilization. If that doesn't work out, I'll grab all the explosives I can, go into a hoard of zombies, and detonate it while shouting, "FUS RO DAH!"

• 7 years later...

Yes, call me crazy or maybe it’s just because I watch too much Walking Dead, but there will be an apocalypse of some sort..maybe not even zombies...but there’ll be something...and I am prepared.  Y’all say I’m crazy now, you just wait...:okiedokieloki: