Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite hot or cold non alcoholic drink?

Rarity Paige Belle

V8 and other vegetable juices are my guilty pleasure. It's like drinking tomato sauce. Which I've done. Many times.

Like I said; guilty pleasure. :)

I would say fruit smoothies if they count. I also like fruit juice and plain old ice water.

This. So much, this. Milkshakes too. I am a die-hard fan of ice cold water. Also the Ice Cold Water Guy. I shook his hand once. ^_^ He autographed my taco.
  • Brohoof 1

Hot: Caribou Coffee's Campfire Mocha. It's like if a latte and hot chocolate had a baby. SO AMAZING.

160yhc9.jpg

Cold: Mountain Dew Code Red!!!! <3

8yfdd1.jpg

*salivates*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Water Virgil's Root Beer. Best dang root beer I ever did taste.

I knew someone has been stealing my homemade root beer!

*Ahem* Anyway my favorite beverage is a type of tea called Pu-erh ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pu_erh ), which I drink hot. It's very stimulating so I can only drink it some times. But any good quality of it tastes freakin' awesome so

post-25260-0-06250600-1403925518.png

Haha, give me a glass of good old fashioned [sweet] iced tea and I'm happy. As for brand names, I like Arizona and Red Diamond the most.

With that kind of answer I would swear your from Texas, since that is the beverage of choice around these parts. :P

Edited by Virgil
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Does ice water count? If not, then I'm gonna have to say Ale-8. It's a soft drink that you'll mostly just find in Kentucky.

As far as hot drinks go, I can't go wrong with a good cup of coffee to get me going, though it's usually more of a need than a want, I'm NOT a morning person.

Edited by Omega Centauri

I love warm tea, but I really dislike iced tea unless It's that Razzleberry Peace Tea stuff. It's like the only one I drank huge doses of, or really even finished a cup or can at all...

Hot: Frappuccinos, mochas, hot chocolate, green tea, & peppermint tea (mmmmm peppermint tea)

Cold: Dr. Pepper, Ginger-ale, lemonade, slushies, Razzleberry Peace Tea, raspberry/strawberry soda, & juicebox juice.

• Brohoof 1

Hot tea is amazing, to be quite honest! Especially Tazo Refresh tea. That literally soothes my nerves and calms me down, as I lay down on my bed to sleep. I am also a coffee fanatic too. I gotta have my own cup, the darker the better, or I won't function during the day. 

For cold drinks, Iced Tea combined with lemonade is great. I also am a fan of Mountain Dew, especially Baja Blast! <3 I'm so glad they come in a bottle for a limited time and now I don't haaaave to drive to Taco Bell to buy a large one. xD

Mountain-Dew-Baja-Blast-can-and-bottle.j

(edited)

969825152c920112_m.jpg

It's an Indian version of Coca-Cola,

It is great by but paired with Indian food it's divine! (Barely ever have it though  :blush: )

It has a cool backstory!:In 1973, the Indian government passed the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act. Through this act, they attempted to force Coca-Cola to sell 60% of the equity in their operations in the country to Indian investors. According to a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette report from August of 1977 (http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid...), this loss of majority would have meant that Coke would have had to surrender their secret formula. 

An Asia Times (http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_As...) story mentions that that Coke agreed to sell 60% of it's bottling and distribution units, but did not want to sell any of it's technical and administrative unit. India rejected Coke's proposal. Due to this, Coca-Cola left India in the late 1970s.

It was in this absence that the Parle brothers launched Thums Up, which became the dominant cola in the country. In 1993, Coca-Cola re-entered the Indian market following the relaxation of government policies. As part of their re-retry, Coke bought the Parle company.

For hot I like Lipton tea with honey :D

Edited by Tetris3d

(edited)

COCA FLIPPIN COLA

I love the stuff. I likely have an addiction. I know it's not healthy, but eh. But hey! At least I'm not addicted to the "other" coke.

Edited by Callisto

I love milk :D 

I also love strawberry milk or banana milk :)