Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite hot or cold non alcoholic drink?

Rarity Paige Belle

Water Virgil's Root Beer. Best dang root beer I ever did taste.

Oh, ho, ho, what do we have here?  Fancy yourself a connoisseur of fine root beers, do you?  Have I got some recommendations for you, good sir!

By far the best root beer I have ever had (and I have tried a LOT of them) is the house root beer at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse.  They also make the best orange soda.  As far as store bought root beer, my favorite is Berghoff.  Coming in second is Hank's.  Virgil's is definitely worth an honorable mention.  What I don't care for are the root beers that either taste like mint or meat.  Seriously, many do.  Bundaberg root beer tastes like bacon.  Not even bacon.  It tastes like Beggin Strips dog treats.  Lost Trail root beer tastes like crunching altoids.  So, if you're into that sort of thing, give it a whirl.

As much as I love root beers, I think my favortie cold drink still has to be the classic Cherry Coke.  Cheerwine deserves an honorable mention; that stuff's pretty wacky.

I don't care much for hot beverages.  I guess my favorite hot drink would just be black coffee, but I hardly ever drink it.  One time, though, I did have this amazing hot chocolate.  I usually don't care much for hot chocolate, but this was something else.  My friend ordered a hot chocolate at a restaurant, then he discretely pulled an envelope of double fudge swiss miss out of his jacket and dumped the whole thing in.  Omg, that was some friggin amazing hot chocolate.  It was like drinking a melted Hershey bar.

• Brohoof 1

I rarely drink anything that's hot, so as for cold drinks, not much beats an ice cold can of Coca-Cola. On occasion, I drink a Rip It energy drink, which is one of the few energy brands that I enjoy

I wasn't brought up with soda, I have tried it occasionally but I just can't get myself to like it. The closest I've gotten to it is squash, but even that I'm not keen on.

Now that I'm a 17 year old male who also hasn't made the break into alcoholic drinks yet, I feel more often in a corner because I have to stick to soft drinks (usually J2O) when I'm out.

To me nothing beats filling a glass half-full of refridgerated water and consuming the lot down in one sitting. I can't think of anything that makes me feel more refreshed, and so for the most part, I'm sticking to it.

I'll have to admit, NOTHING beats a nice hot/warm glass of Apple Cider anytime for me. I completely love the stuff and will drink it with every meal if I had the chance.

Well as a juice and soda enthusiast I have many different favorite drinks but for my all time favorite cold drink would have to be Minute Maid Cherry Limeade.

I just adore it's sweet and slightly tart flavor and could drink it for the rest of my entire life.

Also every since my trip to Jamaica during Christmas break I have a new found appreciation for the sweet savory glory of the all mighty virgin strawberry daiquiri supreme!

Coffee, Coke, water, milk, and orange juice are my favorite things to drink. :)

I can't pick any one thing I like most so these are my top picks

We-he-hell This one is really quite easy. A simple explanation. Any drink in particular, be it hot or cold is definitely gonna come down to one word. Tea. Tea is absolutely brilliant, and Earl Grey! Oh that bergamot flavour! How glorious it is!

Nothing can beat Tea. Tea is number one for me always. And when I get sick of one kind, it's time to find another! 

I'm always also looking for Rarer-Tea.  :D

t_68ec4fb759944bb89cc606bb782c734a.jpg