Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bride of Discord

SEGASister

(edited)

A fanfic by DisneyFanatic2364. Basically a what-if scenario if Discord escaped being turned to stone a second time. After making his grand return, he kidnaps the princesses and demands a bride in return.

Thoughts, anypony?

Edited by SEGASister
  • Brohoof 1

Hey! Were you invading my fantasies?!

Okay… I admit it… I totally have a (most likely unhealthy) fascination with Discord (and all things de Lancie, really)… you've no idea how many of my daydream OCs are bride or daughter or sister of Q/Discord…

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Were you invading my fantasies?!

Okay… I admit it… I totally have a (most likely unhealthy) fascination with Discord (and all things de Lancie, really)… you've no idea how many of my daydream OCs are bride or daughter or sister of Q/Discord…

Are you Fluttershy, then?

No… not really.

But I could be… does it give me a chance with Discord? ;)

I guess ;-) Check it out! You might like it (if imagining yourself in Fluttershy's place helps)

Go to FiMFiction.net and search for "Bride of Discord"

I actually JUST saw it on Deviantart. (I don't actually have a fimfiction account. I have a fanfiction.net one, though. Hehe) She did a video of it, too. Well, part of it, anyway.

I actually JUST saw it on Deviantart. (I don't actually have a fimfiction account. I have a fanfiction.net one, though. Hehe) She did a video of it, too. Well, part of it, anyway.

Yeah  ^_^ She's doing an audio series based off of it, and there's now a French translation too.

• 1 month later...

I think it's pretty good, the story is a bit predictable but it's fine. Most of the voice actors are ok, but what makes it for me is how into it the guy playing discord is. I think it's a little too ambitious in places, there's a version of music of the night in there with some altered lyrics and, while it is a nice effort and mostly works, it is a little ambitious to get your voice actor to sing a pretty tricky operatic number with quite a wide range while doing an impression of john de lancie.

I think it's pretty good, the story is a bit predictable but it's fine. Most of the voice actors are ok, but what makes it for me is how into it the guy playing discord is. I think it's a little too ambitious in places, there's a version of music of the night in there with some altered lyrics and, while it is a nice effort and mostly works, it is a little ambitious to get your voice actor to sing a pretty tricky operatic number with quite a wide range while doing an impression of john de lancie.

Agreed. And while I've heard better de Lancie impressions, his isn't bad. It's not the best, most thought provoking plot, but it still works better than a lot of fan series I've seen.

It isn't mind-blowingly fantastic. But it's alright. A nice distraction to listen to while I'm doing chores. (The artistry for much of it doesn't really warrant staring at it continuously.)

Fluttershy would be the bride of Discord, if were to ever have one. By the way, isn't it sick for a Draconequus to marry a Pony. That would Bestiality, the equivelant of a human marrying a crocodile. At least Chrysalis and Shining Armor were like a human and a chimp (not saying that that is okay either).