Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Milk - Yum?

DrOphthalmos

So I was watching Gordon Ramsay's The F Word when they start talking about horse milk. Apparently, this is big in Belgium. They said mare milk has half the fat of cow milk and is quite good for you. As a chef, Ramsey wanted to see if he could cook with it and he wound up making a delicious rice pudding.

Have any of you tried this? And if not, would you try it? I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food so I wonder where in the US I can get some horse mlik.

Posted Image

Edited by DrOphthalmos

It's not as big as you would think, I never heard of it. But then again, you could technically milk any female animal really.

Brb, going to make domestic cat milk.

dafudge ?

i kinda agree with vicke.

but when i was in spain i found " Bimbo milk"

Bimbo = dumb blond girl in swedish

You mean this stuff?

Posted Image

I sure do hope that's just a brand name and no one is actually milking bimbos. :P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

That...sounds disgusting...

Although, I suppose it could be good, idk o.O

Ramsay was having people try it in a supermarket. People made funny faces when they were told what it was, but they didn't seem to mind the taste.

Now I have weird pictures in my head... thank you

Gah! Not my intention! Blame Ramsay! Edited by DrOphthalmos

I wonder what rainbow dash's milk would be like...

*shudders*

... That was what I tried to not think about :unsure:

You do realize guys, that it is milk, it's composition isn't radically different from cow's milk.

It is not, but the mind plays a great role in all of this. ( Since when have been senses rational? )

When I first read this, I instantly imagined Rarity or Twilight Sparkle being milked, and it was very disturbing o_O

None of the mane 6 have any foals so none of them are making milk. Do not imagine milking them!! :o

None of the mane 6 have any foals so none of them are making milk. Do not imagine milking them!! :o

I'm not sure that would stop a few

Animal milk is animal milk. A horse's milk isn't a heck of a lot different than a cow's milk. The only reason it seems disgusting is mostly because western culture don't usually see horses (or their milk) as a source of food.

I wonder what rainbow dash's milk would be like...

*shudders*

Tastes like skittles. Don't ask me how I know this.