Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Milk - Yum?

DrOphthalmos

I taste it and it 's not the best things in the world I think that regular milk is best ;)

Ah, somepony that's actually tried it! How would you describe the taste? With half the fat, does it taste like skim milk?

You mean this stuff?

Posted Image

I sure do hope that's just a brand name and no one is actually milking bimbos. :P

The Bimbo bread company makes some awesome confections. Anypony who lives close to the Mexican border knows about Bimbonuelos! Hope I'm spelling that right...

When I saw this thread, I was like at first

Posted Image

But then I realized it wasn't ponies from the show, but real ponies. I dunno, horse meat is greasy, Horse milk won't be better, I think. I'm not saying its greasy.

Well, I think cow's milk tastes better because it does have more fat and such in it. Horse's milk... I'm kind of curious :X

I know they actually sell breast milk from female humans that is meant for adult consumption XD

When it comes to large, farm animals like that, sure, I'd totally be willing to give it a shot. I'm sad I've yet to try goats milk. I like both soy and almond milk and wanting to try rice milk next, so I say bring it on. But I'm kind of a freak for milk so I dunno how that affects my judgement.

Or under hormonal supplementation.

Considering that the kickoff of the production and the continuous production are both regulated by hormones., that would make sense, but I think farmer would rather do the traditional route as that is more cost efficient.

Considering that the kickoff of the production and the continuous production are both regulated by hormones., that would make sense, but I think farmer would rather do the traditional route as that is more cost efficient.

Then again with Panda that traditional route has been proven really difficult to produce.

And the grammar nazi strikes.

What about cows?

Do you think they mind it too when you drink their milk?

If the cows had the same sense of personal space as a sentient pony would, then I am sure we'd be drinking water with our coffee as they definitely would mind the extraction method.

Also, I don't always correct grammar and spelling (Spelling is what I actually corrected, not grammar, different thing) but when I do, it is when the word is being brutalized in most atrociously XD Don't take it personally though.

Edited by Pencils

If the cows had the same sense of personal space as a sentient pony would, the I am sure we'd be drinking water with our coffee as they definitely would mind the extraction method.

I think the cows in Ponyville were a bit surprised when Twilight milked them to calm the Ursa Minor.

By the way, I think you forgot an 'n.' Couldn't resist. :)

• Brohoof 1

I think the cows in Ponyville were a bit surprised when Twilight milked them to calm the Ursa Minor.

By the way, I think you forgot an 'n.' Couldn't resist. :)

Well that was a communal sacrifice, the bear would have just made mince meat out of them too. I think the cows in the Ponyville have some "self milk" station made available.

Well that was a communal sacrifice, the bear would have just made mince meat out of them too. I think the cows in the Ponyville have some "self milk" station made available.

So, the cows basically go to breast pump like people? That would make sense since I have a hard time imagining the ponies milking them. Wonder if the ponies behave like we do - use their own milk only for their children but otherwise use cow milk for everything else (like the ice cream Spike was eating).

In any case, I have always liked milk but I have always heard whole milk is too rich to be good for us and skim milk is so blah. Guess that's why I am willing to try milk from other mammals.

Last milk I've tried was TruMoo and that's thanks to a certain Hub. :P

So, the cows basically go to breast pump like people? That would make sense since I have a hard time imagining the ponies milking them. Wonder if the ponies behave like we do - use their own milk only for their children but otherwise use cow milk for everything else (like the ice cream Spike was eating).

In any case, I have always liked milk but I have always heard whole milk is too rich to be good for us and skim milk is so blah. Guess that's why I am willing to try milk from other mammals.

Last milk I've tried was TruMoo and that's thanks to a certain Hub. :P

Well, how about you try the best milk around: Dolphin! :lol:

• Brohoof 1