Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Milk - Yum?

DrOphthalmos

When it comes to large, farm animals like that, sure, I'd totally be willing to give it a shot. I'm sad I've yet to try goats milk. I like both soy and almond milk and wanting to try rice milk next, so I say bring it on. But I'm kind of a freak for milk so I dunno how that affects my judgement.

Goat's milk is Milk Drinker Level: Advanced. On the up side, they're way easier to milk! Yay?

You haven't had rice milk? Even horchata? You poor, poor dear...

I don't see what's wrong with horse's milk. Actually, the other day, I asked my sister if that was a thing. She said she didn't know. I guess now I know.

I'm interested in trying it, as well as goat's milk. I wanna try all of the other kinds of milk and see if they're healthier/taste better than cow's milk. Since cow's milk isn't the best thing for you. I realize that people aren't meant to consume milk in the first place, but if I'm gonna drink it, it might as well be the more healthier option I can find.

• Brohoof 2

None of the mane 6 have any foals so none of them are making milk. Do not imagine milking them!! :o

Lactation can be induced. Did I just make you imagine Twilight making little whimpering sounds as the milking machine started to suck?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I love Strawberry Milk, now I'm starting to think it was milked from Pinkie Pie cause of this thread, no wonder why it's sweet :lol:

Even the baby Cakes love strawberry milk from Pinkie Pie, Mmmm I love Strawberry Milk!

Edited by Narutardedscum

This seems relevant to this thread. It's about a guy working on a pony farm of some sort

*link removed*

You should probably remove that link. It's not work safe. And frankly I would not recommend anyone go looking up that story either. It's a fairly bizarre clopfic.

Anyway, I have mixed feelings about trying horse milk. On the one hand, I drink cow's milk, which really isn't all that much odder. On the other hand, cultural taboos--not to mention my fandom of Friendship is Magic--makes me want to immediately say no to any form of food garnered from horses, milk or otherwise. Still...if given the opportunity, I would probably try it.

not to mention my fandom of Friendship is Magic--makes me want to immediately say no to any form of food garnered from horses, milk or otherwise. Still...if given the opportunity, I would probably try it.

My fandom is precisely what makes me more interested in equine issues. I probably wouldn't have given this a second thought if not for my love of ponies. Though, it was never my intention for you guys to start imagining milking the mane 6! Can't be helped I guess.

Well, if you go with the adage "you are what you eat," wouldn't drinking horse's milk help ponify you? :P

My fandom is precisely what makes me more interested in equine issues. I probably wouldn't have given this a second thought if not for my love of ponies. Though, it was never my intention for you guys to start imagining milking the mane 6! Can't be helped I guess.

Well, if you go with the adage "you are what you eat," wouldn't drinking horse's milk help ponify you? :P

You presume I have a desire to be ponified. I do not. I'm probably one of the only people in the fandom who would actively resist being turned into a pony. Heck I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I were to ever end up in Equestria, I'd want to stay human.

Still, you do have a point in terms of equine issues at least. My main reason for being wary has more to do with the possibility of horse meat than horse milk. I've never liked the idea of horse meat in the past and being a fan of FIM just makes it that much more...unseemly. But I also freely admit that's primarily the result of cultural taboos.

(edited)

You presume I have a desire to be ponified. I do not. I'm probably one of the only people in the fandom who would actively resist being turned into a pony. Heck I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I were to ever end up in Equestria, I'd want to stay human.

Still, you do have a point in terms of equine issues at least. My main reason for being wary has more to do with the possibility of horse meat than horse milk. I've never liked the idea of horse meat in the past and being a fan of FIM just makes it that much more...unseemly. But I also freely admit that's primarily the result of cultural taboos.

Well, that last question was really for anypony, not specifically directed at you, but since I was quoting you I can see why you would think it was directed at you. Poor writing on my part. :blush:

If I was in Equestria, I wouldn't want to be human because I like not having any humans in Equestria. :)

Oh yes, after watching this show, I could never bring myself to eat a horse. After seeing Angel's behavior however, bring on the rabbit! I'll eat those bunnies no prob! :P

Show aside, I am curious to try different milk.

Edited by DrOphthalmos
  • Brohoof 1

You should probably remove that link. It's not work safe. And frankly I would not recommend anyone go looking up that story either. It's a fairly bizarre clopfic.

Anyway, I have mixed feelings about trying horse milk. On the one hand, I drink cow's milk, which really isn't all that much odder. On the other hand, cultural taboos--not to mention my fandom of Friendship is Magic--makes me want to immediately say no to any form of food garnered from horses, milk or otherwise. Still...if given the opportunity, I would probably try it.

I made it as far as "Bring Roses" before I ran away!

Heck I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I were to ever end up in Equestria, I'd want to stay human.

I would wanna stay human too. I think it would be kinda weird to turn into a pony, and I'm so used to being human lol

Damn, now I wanna drink donkey milk. Rather sweeter than cows milk if you've never had any before also it's suppose to be the closest you can get to maternal milk but I can't attest to that. Here's a vid

• 7 years later...
Just now, Splashee said:

OH GOD NO. Worst topic ever. :eww:

Cow milk only, plz.

Awwww, where is your milk drinking spirit! I thought I actually saw human milk once! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1