Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Banner Contest Poll

Adorkable

Pick your favorite banner!  

341 users have voted

1. 1. Which banner do you like the best?

• Entry 1
    • Entry 2
    • Entry 3
    • Entry 4
    • Entry 5
    • Entry 6
    • Entry 7
    • Entry 8
    • Entry 9
    • Entry 10
    • Entry 11
    • Entry 12
    • Entry 13
    • Entry 14
    • Entry 15

I don't know if it's possible, but I would have preferred to not use a "first to the past the post" style voting system. I get that's its a bit easier, but if the site's system could handle it, a first-second-third style voting would have been nice. Then again, that's how I feel about most voting :P

#10 is so fabulous. It is literally the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Honestly, in the end, I was torn the most between #2 and #13.

I've always loved Surprise, for reasons I really can't explain, and she is just so adorable like that! I think it would be nice to have a banner with her for once.

With #13, I always love the cutie marks in letters with a cool font. It just looks good!

In the end, however, I did end up voting for #2. I know #11 probably going to end up winning, which is okay, cause it's cute, but I would like to see a Surprise banner once. :D

post-11173-0-20160100-1405457055_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-86481400-1405457056_thumb.png

post-11173-0-95845400-1405457057_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Number 10 is the best banner, in my opinion.

Thanks Dusty it means a lot to me !

I went for 6, but 11 was just as good.

(I mean, wtf was 10)

Hello, Thunderlane  It's suppose to be  Rainbowdash  flying with the Wonderbolt flyers Spitfire and Soarin plus last yours truly favorite muffin loving pony DDDDDerpy HHHHHooves give her some love will you everypony !

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Congrats whoever made banner #11

I really like how you made the text.

Mine is up there somewhere and thanks to everyone who voted for it (you don't know who you are lol)

I'll say which one is mine at the end of the contest.

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

1st place:93 votes

2nd place:26 votes

Something just went wrong here... (._.)

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 2

I...  Have a feeling about which entry is going to win lol.  I voted entry 3 'cause bias + cuteness.  Though - and I genuinely mean this - I was sorely tempted to vote for entry 10.  It was clearly done entirely from scratch, and it's different / has a style that made me smile.

In summary: Voted 3 and liked 10.  Keep making pony stuffs, whatever secret person did 10.

• Brohoof 2

Banner #11 is simple yet elegant with the Mane 6 all together, but Entry #2 & #15 look so good as well. I've been watching this thread for quite some time but I still haven't made a post, so before the poll closes, I would like to thank everypony who voted for my banner.

I...  Have a feeling about which entry is going to win lol.  I voted entry 3 'cause bias + cuteness.  Though - and I genuinely mean this - I was sorely tempted to vote for entry 10.  It was clearly done entirely from scratch, and it's different / has a style that made me smile.

In summary: Voted 3 and liked 10.  Keep making pony stuffs, whatever secret person did 10.

Yes ! so your wondering how A Pegasus flyer like myself as Rainbowdash got to fly with wonderbolts it's that 20% cooler art you want to know it was me !