Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies over my school

Nah

Well, these last few days, I have been preparing for the ACT by taking classes after school. Well, today, after my prep test, I was packing up, and saw something familiar, I looked closer, the teacher of the classroom had a drawing of Applejack and Pinkie Pie, and it said Equestria girls on it (I snapped a blurry photo, will be added later) I guess I'm not the only brony at school, that was a lucky find, wasn't it?

On the other hoof, a good friend of mine in P.E. found out about my bronyhood, and is now addicted to the show, she brought ponies over today at school :D!

I am not alone at school.

Also, I forgot to add taking over in the thread title D:

Edited by Darkshadow Dash
  • Brohoof 4

My school is flooding with bronies. My job is not yet finished. But anyways, yesterday I seen my buddy walk into school with an orange shirt with applejack's cutie mark, a plaid button up shirt, rodeo pony(cowboy) boots, and a rodeo pony hat. it was awesome.

I accidentally stumbled upon the bronies at my school and they wasted no time in converting me...now we watch MLP together during lunch and laugh about the people who give us confused looks when someone yells a something pony related ("X is best pony" can get pretty heated) loud enough for everyone in the caf to here.

Me and my buddy John convinced basically our entire grade to either accept us, join us or GTFO. We also have our social studies teacher on our side, he'll document our progress. But now EVERYBODY is a brony and it kinda ruins it when you have the same exact discussions with everypony whether it be on the net or irl.

The other three bronies and myself have found that the best solution to not having enough bronies is to make more ourselves, we now have two new converts (apparently the episode sonic rainboom is an impressively effective conversion tool) which has led to a new challenge to see who can make the most little bronies and far too many "my little brony" jokes.

• 1 month later...

in school the only brony there is, is the one I turned into a brony

The exact same thing happened to me!