Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies over my school

Nah

I accidentally stumbled upon the bronies at my school and they wasted no time in converting me.

Give them a brohoof for me.

• Brohoof 1

At my school i have people i beleive to be bronies but now where near enough proof to actually ask. Me i am so alone. Any one find out and i would have no one at school to speak to. But i do have suspicons i hope to bust soon :ph34r: .

That's epic! I've only met two other bronies at my school, and they're really not as addicted to the show as I am. They just watch it....

Well, these last few days, I have been preparing for the ACT by taking classes after school. Well, today, after my prep test, I was packing up, and saw something familiar, I looked closer, the teacher of the classroom had a drawing of Applejack and Pinkie Pie, and it said Equestria girls on it (I snapped a blurry photo, will be added later) I guess I'm not the only brony at school, that was a lucky find, wasn't it?

On the other hoof, a good friend of mine in P.E. found out about my bronyhood, and is now addicted to the show, she brought ponies over today at school :D!

I am not alone at school.

Also, I forgot to add taking over in the thread title D:

And so it continues...

Posted Image

BRONIES OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!! B)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

And so it continues...

Posted Image

BRONIES OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!! B)

I'm wondering, how long till we do take over the world?

Or at least a few million?

Edited by Tom

I knew of a good number of bronies/pegasisters at my high school, but I wasn't a brony back then and now in my college I'm sure there are a good number but I've only met one.

• 10 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2022-08-23 at 7:39 AM, Sun Dash Note said:

I wish this was true :( I really want it to happen soon

Ya know, I know things aren't as black-and-white as we always wish they were. Horsefeathers, when I first joined the fandom and forums I'd say I was considerably more naive about many things than I am now. But that said, seeing the grey hasn't taken away my optimism or belief in good. If anything, it's just made me appreciate it more as the years have passed by.

Always hold tight onto the good. Even if something like a fandom, or your community, or people in your circle aren't perfect... that doesn't mean there isn't good to be found there. So we may not conquer the world with "friendship" or "love and tolerate" everyone to death. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't still try to embody the best lessons things like MLP had to offer to the best of our ability in how we live. It's still worthwhile, even if it feels like a Sisyphean task at times.

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...
On 2022-11-18 at 5:27 AM, Batbrony said:

Ya know, I know things aren't as black-and-white as we always wish they were. Horsefeathers, when I first joined the fandom and forums I'd say I was considerably more naive about many things than I am now. But that said, seeing the grey hasn't taken away my optimism or belief in good. If anything, it's just made me appreciate it more as the years have passed by.

Always hold tight onto the good. Even if something like a fandom, or your community, or people in your circle aren't perfect... that doesn't mean there isn't good to be found there. So we may not conquer the world with "friendship" or "love and tolerate" everyone to death. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't still try to embody the best lessons things like MLP had to offer to the best of our ability in how we live. It's still worthwhile, even if it feels like a Sisyphean task at times.

Great points. I'm glad that you are still active btw. /)

• Brohoof 1

I didn’t go to school when Bronies came along. Never met any Bronies IRL but I have met MLP fans.

There was a funny moment back in my school days when my classmates were commenting on My Little Pony Tales on the school bus out loud, and the consensus was it was an interesting show. That was after a Christmas break when the show ran on public TV.

How about you @LCpony417? Met any Bronies in your school?

• Brohoof 3

59 minutes ago, Splashee said:

How about you @LCpony417? Met any Bronies in your school?

Sort of.

The thing is that I did meet a few people who know a little bit about MLP, but they're not true bronies or pegasisters. For exemple, I have a classmate named Sbârcea, who said he watches MLP, but he also watches other cartoons, and he seems to be more into football and studying. Another one of my classmates is named Dennys. He used to watch MLP when he was a kid, and he seems to have made it to season 5 (maybe even further), because he recognised Starlight Glimmer when I drew her on a paper. But that guy is more into video games and studying. There's also a girl named Teodora, who seems to be obsessed with Pinkie Pie. But that doesn't make her a pegasister.

So yeah, I do have a few classmates who have a little MLP knowledge, but they can't be considered bronies and pegasisters.

Oh, and I forgot to mention one more thing: my biology teacher said she loves MLP, and her favourite pony is Applejack. But that doesn't necessarly mean she is a pegasister. She's more into biology.

• Brohoof 4

9 hours ago, LCpony417 said:

Sort of.

The thing is that I did meet a few people who know a little bit about MLP, but they're not true bronies or pegasisters. For exemple, I have a classmate named Sbârcea, who said he watches MLP, but he also watches other cartoons, and he seems to be more into football and studying. Another one of my classmates is named Dennys. He used to watch MLP when he was a kid, and he seems to have made it to season 5 (maybe even further), because he recognised Starlight Glimmer when I drew her on a paper. But that guy is more into video games and studying. There's also a girl named Teodora, who seems to be obsessed with Pinkie Pie. But that doesn't make her a pegasister.

So yeah, I do have a few classmates who have a little MLP knowledge, but they can't be considered bronies and pegasisters.

Oh, and I forgot to mention one more thing: my biology teacher said she loves MLP, and her favourite pony is Applejack. But that doesn't necessarly mean she is a pegasister. She's more into biology.

What if I tell you that almost all of them are or were Bronies and Pegasisters? (Just not the outspoken and super involved ones)

Edited by Verdant Shy
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Verdant Shy said:

What I tell you that almost all of them are or were Bronies and Pegasisters? (Just not the outspoken and super involved ones)

What do you mean? I don't really understand this.

• Brohoof 2

would've been great to have had the mammaries to join in fandoms at school :( one of my big regrets, that. kinda jealous of MLP folk who found the fandom young and had friends in school who were into it and such 

wouldn't have been ponies, though. Maybe DnD? That'd have been great

• Brohoof 2

When I was in college (the first time), I was pretty much the only brony around campus. In my country the fandom appeared way late, like 2015, so I spent 4 years on my own until there was another "brony" around, and the "fandom" that formed around was not really brony anyway, so I had no fandom to hang out with locally.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Verdant Shy said:

Probably yea. (Watching the show a bit and liking it)

I thought only people whose favourite thing is MLP can be considered bronies and pegasisters. Not including people who barely know anything about MLP.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Verdant Shy said:

What if I tell you that almost all of them are or were Bronies and Pegasisters? (Just not the outspoken and super involved ones)

There are fans of the show, fans of the toys. Fans of being fans of the show. And just crazy people like myself. But if you are a Brony or a Pegasister, you would say you are. It is not a label that others can or should give you.

• Brohoof 2