Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Fan Film Needs Help - All Proceeds Go to Animal Rescues!

Padlock-Keys

I don’t care for entitlement for ‘being the first ever fan-film on DVD’. I just want this to be a fan-film on DVD so that way it can be something physical-copied so we can sell it at conventions, or we can post it on iTunes and promote it at a convention – so that way it’ll sell. I’ll get permission from Hasbro of course, but I need a team to convince them even more. . .. So here are some details:  

Plot/Summary:

Spellbound and Justice Might are two mischievous and rather rebellious unicorn colts who dream of yearning more for the history of Equestria. More importantly: they wish to learn more about why the only Alicorn Stallion died if he was immortal. The terrible twosome set out on a journey across the region to find out these unanswered questions, and possibly cause a split in their friendship but evolve as characters themselves and make new friends.

• The developmental lore of Equestria 

(Luna and Celestia’ parents [a briefing of how they met.]) 

• Two lyrical tracks (one being 1.30 minutes and the other being 2.30 minutes..

(The first one being titled ‘Find My Way’ [developmental name for now] sung by Spellbound. The second one being an untitled Flim Flam Duet song. . .) 

(Other’s OC’s will be added in the background or as side characters, some special occasions will be given a voice or a one-liner depending if they’ve contributed, or if not and we feel eh, just to want to we can add them in the crowd somewhere so everyone wins in this project!)

• A duration of 35 minutes. Not exceeding 45. 

• 100% Completely Original Orchestral Track, Original Animated Scenes, Original SFX(s). . .

• I would like some of the themes to be 8-Bit though like a video game. .. Have some originality. 

• An art book will be sold of developmental art, schemes, etc. This will be at conventions and whatnot, so that way we can have proceeds donated to several organizations I have in mind. . . 

• The goal for money is 3,000 USD. We will split that into 1,000 each and put it amongst three different rescues. If we get a larger amount we will buy supplies that are needed on the wish-lists of those organizations/rescues. 

• Those rescues/organizations are:

Of course every organization needs help, but these are the ones I’d really like to donate to as not just because I have special connections to but I’ve personally seen these places and they really need help. (LOL what makes this even more awesome is that Eraf is an Equine Rescue!)

(I also would like the art-book to have stickers and for some people to make buttons and plushies at the con, so that way we can have extra stuff to sell. . .) 

So, you're looking for donations or people to help make the film? If you need people, I'd be willing to lend a hand. I can provide an instrument to the music and assist in any other way you think might be useful.

If you're looking for help in script writing and editing, or for Voice Actors, I can help both in casting and in acting as well.

I wish I could help monetarily, but I'm in the process of finding a better job and trying to find a new place to live… besides that, I give to a local shelter, what I can. So I'm a bit skint right now…

But as far as the work goes, I'm up to helping.

So, you're looking for donations or people to help make the film? If you need people, I'd be willing to lend a hand. I can provide an instrument to the music and assist in any other way you think might be useful.

Don't worry about money-donations just yet as I hope to get something like a kickstarter going sometime in the future when its more well-known but not as of right now. .. Right now, I just want people to help out on things like animation, scripts, sound effects, backgrounds, concept art - etc. I need to build a team. 

I went to Eraf today but they need you to schedule an appointment to have you enter the permises - also, they DO have horsies there <3 ! I saw them at the place but it was thundering and lighting out so they were busy herding (lol, herding) them inside so mom and I left but we called later and scheduled an appointment to see them on Saturday. I'mma tell them about my project idea and hopefully show them if we made any progress since then - and what they think. 

Hopefully I can visit/get in contact with Nala and Dominos (Nala doesnt have a specific facility or location, but I could visit Barbie - [the woman who runs Nala(s) Rescue's home] - I just would have to call her and ask beforehand.) [i always feel comfortable talking face-to-face when its coming to money issues or things like this.]

I can be a musician. I have a special software that is able to recreate the sounds of real instruments. However, my schedule's a bit busy. Trying to get done some requests. 

Okay! Thats super great! I could really use your help. Do you have Skype and/or email? I would prefer it if you exchanged both because I would really like it if you could stay in contact with me both ways hun! - I'll PM you my email and my Skype is on my profile.

If you're looking for help in script writing and editing, or for Voice Actors, I can help both in casting and in acting as well.

I wish I could help monetarily, but I'm in the process of finding a better job and trying to find a new place to live… besides that, I give to a local shelter, what I can. So I'm a bit skint right now…

But as far as the work goes, I'm up to helping.

Thats great! I already have you on Skype so I can contact you anytime. I'll also message you on Skype for you and I to exchange emails. Dont worry about fundages and donations right now, anything you can do to contribute skillset-wise is great on your part and everyone's behalf for now. Every little bit helps!

I'm looking for both as for people who are going to help on the film they can choose to donate if they want to - but as they are already donating their time and skills they arent expected to - they will be rewarded with having their OCs put in the background of the film and possibly more tid-bits added in later like plushies and buttons and art-book features if we can make that work, but not much depending because I want to make it fair for everyone working on it + everyone viewing it. 

It'd be great if you could PM me your contact info [skype and/or email] ! 

i'd love to do some voice acting! i can also contribute artwork? i'm not very experienced with animating, so i can't really help there, sadly.

i'd love to do some voice acting! i can also contribute artwork? i'm not very experienced with animating, so i can't really help there, sadly.

If you're interested in voice acting, join the Voice Actors' Guild.

But I agree, I do hope this goes forward. I would hate for such a wonderful idea to fall into oblivion.

(edited)

If you need someone who can do different kind of voices, like impressions and such, I'm your man! I can send you some of my examples if you want.

Edited by RandomSelect

I'd be happy to help out with voice acting and design work! I can design some characters if you need the extra help! I'm not experienced with vectors, but I am good at designs.