Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hero or villain?

Cloby604

(edited)

I'd say an anti-hero. You know someone who doesn't play by the book and will even side with the villain at times, but still follows a basic moral code and can kick ass when needed to.  

I was thinking this myself. /) Anti-hero for me too. :)

Edited by Guest

Villain easily. Heroes are bound by moralities, empathics, and so on. Villains are just free in every sense of the world, with no moral compass to limit them. Just, man, villains.

Villain for sure. Even if that means I'm going to be defeated in the end I'll make sure I have as much fun with my evil deeds. >:)

I’d be a villain just so that I can do the stereotypical evil laugh. I wouldn’t be that much of a threat considering I’ll just be laughing all the time.

I would definitely prefer to be the hero.  I dream of being a hero.  But in reality, I'd probably be more likely to end up being the villain, though unintentionally.  Actually, I could see myself going all Michael Douglass in Falling Down.

This would probably be me someday:

(edited)

Well, villain actually. I am in a group called E.V.I.L (Evil villains is lemons) and why? Because I ring doorbells and run away! Mwhahahaha (derp) I also play alot of grimdark roleplays and I'm always the villain. And sometimes i'm just really evil, deal with it

Edited by FaceWham Pwned :3

(edited)

I'm a Mercenary I fight for not for good not for evil but for a bag of bits so whom ever pays me more gets me as an ally

(but my heart goes more for hero then anything else unless i'm paid to do evil)

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

I am way to nice and soft to be a villain honestly. Even in video games I sometimes have a hard time being evil. 

So I guess i'll say Hero. Although I have times where I enjoy being a villain too.

(edited)

I'd be an anti-villain.

On one hand, I have a strong conscious and tend to feel bad about doing bad things. I tend to be too nice, and am bad at being aggressive.

On the other hand I sometimes WANT to do bad things. I'm such a goody two shoes that even I get tired of it. Sometimes I just want to experience the dark side and bask in the delicious satisfaction of revenge and mischevious deeds. I also have a morbid sense of humor.

Edited by crazitaco