Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hero or villain?

Cloby604

• 8 years later...

Neither. But if I have to choose between the two- villain. It’s just seems easier and more free. Zero expectations, especially when the society tends to assume the worst of you so you don’t need to prove yourself to anyone. Not that you own them anything anyways. 

On 2014-07-07 at 8:48 AM, Cloby604 said:

Who would you like to be? A hero or a villain?

I will be a villain. Cuz the are awesome and if I have a powerfull weapon/superpowers, I should destroy all the people so the nature and all the creatures can live peacefull and free without a guy that thinks that is the owner of the world.

love_of_nature_by_numizmat1.jpg

But at the end doesn't it make you an hero in the perspective of every other living creatures but humanity? Humanity is never happy anyway! :huh:

There are no villains, there are only people who got through difficult experiences that others can't truly understand. You are not choosing to be a villain, it's life that chooses.

Also, wishing to be evil isn't a wise thing to do since you'll be most likely causing pain, suffering, anguish, fear, anxiety, psychological break down and even death. Understand that you could be the one suffering from a villain and you'll understand why you shouldn't become one...

I might have overthought the question a little bit. :nom:

• 5 months later...

Heroes and villains are only a label put onto something that is far more complex. I see myself as an individual, who tries to make the right choices. Whether that makes me a hero or a villain - is up to who's looking at me. 

• Brohoof 2

I would like to think I would be a Hero, of some kind. Hard to say whether that would happen when push comes to shove. Perhaps I'd go nuts.

Even tho my upbringing was pretty good. Who knows what would happen if my upbringing were completely different. 

To be a hero one needs to sacrifice himself for other people, probably strangers. I could never be a firefighter for example - even if the salary was really high, I would nod be able to go into a burning building to save others. Family, friends - sure, but random people?

However, I also lack the ambition for world domination. It sounds like a lot of work to be the Fuhrer - not only people would try taking me out, I would have to watch my back all the time, because there would be "friends" and "followers" ready to stab me. But even discounting that, running a country (or worse, the whole world) sounds like a lot of work. 

If I had some super powers, I would most likely just use them for personal gain and try not to attract too much attention to myself.