Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

i want to put myself down in here, now that I've landed a few roles. It seems that I am a discount/British Nowacking, I guess I have a similar voice to her? I've just done a Vinyl role, and been asked to do another, as well as a few Little Pip roles too. I seem to be a semi decent Dash, AJ and Scootaloo too.

I would love to try out a Limestone Pie role at some point =3 I love shouting as her lol

I also can do singing VA, which I can cover most ponies apart from Pinkie. I just don't have that high a voice. 

Here's the latest project I was in as Vinyl:

https://youtu.be/FETF3KA0CXw?list=PLLm9ylNeaBOTW_xilJODwENRDYOtpy66k

(21:00) 

My soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/stormblazepegasus

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/stormblazemusic

This is a great idea! I'll get on putting together a voice reel ASAP.

I've been acting on stage for about 30 years, and have always wanted to get into some VA.

I'm skilled at several regional American dialects, as well as several global dialects. I also have a pretty wide vocal range, and am a solid singer.

Unfortunately, (since I'm a stay at.home dad with 3 girls) I haven't had time in years to practice/ prepare impersonations/impressions, so I am not ready for specific character voices.

• 3 weeks later...

im am looking for 2 people for need  audition for my story 

Sliver Spoon: bullies and friends with Diamond Tiara (Minor)
Scootaloo: she got a cuite mark  and helping Freedome Blitz (Minor)

send me your skype name or google + name or email then  over at messenger
Edited by freedome Blitz

• 2 weeks later...

is there is anyone in the Guild who can voice Pinkamina and rainbow dash? I'm really need some Voice actors to help me out to finish my fanfic "MLP:Adventure of pinkie pie"

please if you interested reply me soon.

is there is anyone in the Guild who can voice Pinkamina and rainbow dash? I'm really need some Voice actors to help me out to finish my fanfic "MLP:Adventure of pinkie pie"

please if you interested reply me soon.

im a so so Rainbow Dash, dont mind if you have a few lines I can try out for you. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I can't remember if I've posted in this yet but if I did I still have another project I'm starting. It includes VA but not any MLP stuff. I plan on making a thread on it (like I did with my other project) so I will link it here once I finish. I also will post my audio, but I need to finish adding them all together. Thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, re-adding myself to VA stuff as I have a new house with studio and time in the evenings to do stuff again. 

Im female British, but I don't have a very femmine speaking voice. I actually sound like a British version of Nowacking normally. 

I cant do high Pinkie Pie like voices at all. My range is suited for Ashleigh Ball's characters, so Applejack and Rainbow Dash mostly. 

Ive been cast in some projects as;

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

Scootaloo

Luna

LittlePip

so i know I can do them. Ive done a really bad Starlight Glimmer before XD but like I said, the girly voices dont cut it for me. I can sing with a girly voice though, so Im able to be singing voice for most characters except for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. 

I hope that gives an idea of what I can do. im still very new to actual Voice acting, but I'd like to do it more. 

• Brohoof 3

Hi guys, re-adding myself to VA stuff as I have a new house with studio and time in the evenings to do stuff again. 

Im female British, but I don't have a very femmine speaking voice. I actually sound like a British version of Nowacking normally. 

I cant do high Pinkie Pie like voices at all. My range is suited for Ashleigh Ball's characters, so Applejack and Rainbow Dash mostly. 

Ive been cast in some projects as;

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

Scootaloo

Luna

LittlePip

so i know I can do them. Ive done a really bad Starlight Glimmer before XD but like I said, the girly voices dont cut it for me. I can sing with a girly voice though, so Im able to be singing voice for most characters except for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. 

I hope that gives an idea of what I can do. im still very new to actual Voice acting, but I'd like to do it more. 

Can you do Button Mashes voice by any chance?

Can you do Button Mashes voice by any chance?

not attempted it properly, tbh i dont tend to try doing male voices ^^; think Soarin is the only one. I guess I could give Button a go, I always try to mimic him when singing dont mine at night ^^; 

• Brohoof 1

not attempted it properly, tbh i dont tend to try doing male voices ^^; think Soarin is the only one. I guess I could give Button a go, I always try to mimic him when singing dont mine at night ^^; 

Ok he's a tough character to voice I don't think I know anyone who can voice that character lol. :)

• Brohoof 1

Ok he's a tough character to voice I don't think I know anyone who can voice that character lol. :)

i'll give it a shot though later. might be hard on my voice to do more than a few lines 

ok so i had a quick rough go last night, these are recorded on my phone not my usual mic, so they sound a bit meh, but gives you an idea of what i sound like attempting him. i could probably improve the voice a bit with practice

http://sta.sh/01wrh9ebfq06

http://sta.sh/0piqdcfll32

http://sta.sh/02cfypprg1qh

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

If you'd like any examples of my work I have a link on my profile to my youtube channel which has mostly mlp, but if you'd like to see my other work that's not mlp just let me know and I can post the video link.

Hello I saw this thread so thought I would post myself on it I do some voice acting some of the mlp characters that I can do is

Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena

Scootaloo

Gilda

Fluttershy

I have voice acted for projects that were not mlp I am high pitched, but some other roles I have been in is

I have played Palutena twice

I did voice Chica the chicken and I also voiced a little girl within the same project, but I left the project so I no longer voice her

I am also playing a character named Shaeda

I am also in a TMNT comic voicing Mrs. Jones who is Casey's mother

Just in general like I said I am high pitched so I am able to do a child's voice , teenager, adult and I can also do an elderly woman's voice.

So if your interested just send me a pm.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I'm not sure if anypony is still viewing this thread, but I am a voice actor. 

Below is a link to my casting call club where you can find my Demo Reel and listen to anything I have auditioned for on that website.

https://www.castingcall.club/m/misscellanio

If interested in my talents just message me here or on CCC. 

I am currently apart of a few projects. I have two that are public that can be found on my profile. 

• 1 month later...

Well Cherry Bomb, I feel like there aren't a whole lot active people on this thread anymore sadly. But that being said I know that I am in charge of a group called T.A.P. (The Audio Project) and we're getting ready for a massive project and we can use voice actresses and actors. Plus even if you aren't able to get on as a character for the first 10 chapters we could always use extra people to help do short stories and keep the channel active with new content!

If anyone is interested you can reply to this post, hit me up on discord (RRBrony1 #7741) or you can email me at foeaudio@gmail.com.

We're currently working with the writer of Memoirs of a Royal Guard, written by Anzel and we're going to get it under way come mid January, and as it stands we're on track to release a super cool animated teaser trailer for Christmas day.

• Brohoof 1

I am not a professional voice actor but I like to think that I'm pretty good at doing a few voices. I've been told that I could do Applejack pretty well, Pinkie Pie I can absolutely do, and I'm pretty ok at doing Twilight. Fluttershy is a breeze. I can do a pretty good Rarity as well. XD This is because I like doing impressions for my siblings.

Well I can assure you that I'm always in need of vocal talent for The Audio Project and there can be certain perks if you are willing to put in the time and work with me/us. I know that I enjoy helping aspiring voice actors to grow and at times help them acquire better equipment. If either of you are interested you can always contact me at/on discord RRBrony1 #7741 or you can email me at foeaudio@gmail.com

~Ben.