Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

Whoopsy doodle. Just fixed my link to my Soundcloud. I only copied a bit of the link, my fault for not paying attention. xD

That's cool. We've all done that before (I know I have, plenty of times!) is it in your other post, then?

What kind of characters can you voice? I can find you some lines to try out, just for practice. Also, there are some projects needing VAs, they're up in my OP.

Anti-Hero Like, Dark Characters.   Basically character like Halo's Master Chief/Arbiter/Prophets of Truth, Venom (im pretty good at him), Galen Marek, etc.   Character like that Im pretty good at, :).  If you can find me lines, i'll be happy to do them for practice, :D

As for other projects needing VA's, that's really cool, :).   If you want, you can add DESS to it, :)

That's cool. We've all done that before (I know I have, plenty of times!) is it in your other post, then?

Yes, I just edited it. ^_^ The correct link is now there~

Anti-Hero Like, Dark Characters.   Basically character like Halo's Master Chief/Arbiter/Prophets of Truth, Venom (im pretty good at him), Galen Marek, etc.   Character like that Im pretty good at, :).  If you can find me lines, i'll be happy to do them for practice, :D

As for other projects needing VA's, that's really cool, :).   If you want, you can add DESS to it, :)

I'll look up some lines (they really don't have to be MLP lines or lines from anything particular… this is just to show your acting. (And I honestly don't know Squat about video games past the old cartridge systems. (Not even kidding. I only use cartridge games) So if you want to just nick lines from a show/game/whatever… or I can go find you some baddie lines. (Or write some up that have nothing to do with any project…)

Any lines you could record would be helpful. It'd give a better idea for people looking for VAs, and it would help your fellow VAs know what lines to send your way.

Got one uploading right now :P

• Brohoof 4

I'll look up some lines (they really don't have to be MLP lines or lines from anything particular… this is just to show your acting. (And I honestly don't know Squat about video games past the old cartridge systems. (Not even kidding. I only use cartridge games) So if you want to just nick lines from a show/game/whatever… or I can go find you some baddie lines. (Or write some up that have nothing to do with any project…)

Alright, :D.   That's fine, :).   I'll see if i can get some lines in, ;)

That's alright. What kind of vocal range do you do? Just so we can suggest open roles if you want any. And, do you do any imitation of canon characters (Celestia, the Mane 6, Zecora, Luna, CMC, etc…)? That could definitely be a helpful thing to know… (there are a lot of projects looking for canon voices, at any given moment…)

I'm fairly verstile i'd like to think,i'm more middle than soprano however. I can kinda do Fluttershy,Applejack and Rarity, 

I'm fairly verstile i'd like to think,i'm more middle than soprano however. I can kinda do Fluttershy,Applejack and Rarity,

Well, the Phoenix Wright/MLP project is looking for an Applejack, go ahead and check that out. Also, if you record any audition lines, or just record yourself rambling in your various voices, I'll post it on the OP under Voice Actors.

I might write up a general recording thing for VAs to read. But I need to figure something out that everypony can do…

Here's a track of my voices for Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Apple Bloom.

Hope you like them!

https://soundcloud.com/mrmime49/voice-actors-guild-sample

Another awesome Apple Bloom! Your Fluttershy was great, too. The others were a bit short to really tell, but that's alright. I saw other examples on your SoundCloud. And I'll link your whole SoundCloud, so there's a good sample of your work. :) Besides Southern, can you do any other accents? Just so I know what kind of roles to recommend.
  • Brohoof 1

Another awesome Apple Bloom! Your Fluttershy was great, too. The others were a bit short to really tell, but that's alright. I saw other examples on your SoundCloud. And I'll link your whole SoundCloud, so there's a good sample of your work. :) Besides Southern, can you do any other accents? Just so I know what kind of roles to recommend.

I can do a boston accent and kinda do british. Thanks for the compliment!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I can do a boston accent and kinda do british. Thanks for the compliment! :wub:

You're welcome! And I'll keep it in mind.

By kinda, do you mean "haughty upper crust American"? Or do you mean the Essex accent you see on American films with pseudo English people? (Those are the two things I think of when I think of 'kinda English'.)

You're welcome! And I'll keep it in mind.

By kinda, do you mean "haughty upper crust American"? Or do you mean the Essex accent you see on American films with pseudo English people? (Those are the two things I think of when I think of 'kinda English'.)

Like haughty upper crust american. XD

Hey, take a listen to my dr claw impression

Like haughty upper crust american. XD

Alright. Why don't you record a take of it? Just for reference sake? (And because haughty upper crust American is always amusing. (And yes, I love a little alliteration. I'm a SLAVE to it...)

Hey, take a listen to my dr claw impression

That was awesome. Though I kinda wish you'd tried singing like that. Hearing that kinda voice singing "I'm so Pretty" would be soooo high-larious.

And, for the lols:

My practicing my Elmo impression for my mum's birthday... (She's a cubs' fan, and an Elmo fan... and her birthday is a few weeks away. So I have to practice his voice for a present I'm making her)

• Brohoof 1

That was awesome. Though I kinda wish you'd tried singing like that. Hearing that kinda voice singing "I'm so Pretty" would be soooo high-larious.

Heh, I doubt I could if I tried, I'm not good with singing with voices a lot of the time, especially one like that

And, that was an actual quote from the show, which I find kinda funny

Yeah, I'm often good with exaggerated voices like that, I can also do a mean golem/rover

Heh, I doubt I could if I tried, I'm not good with singing with voices a lot of the time, especially one like that

And, that was an actual quote from the show, which I find kinda funny

Yeah, I'm often good with exaggerated voices like that, I can also do a mean golem/rover

I'm really out of practice, but my Gollum is pretty good. Used to be bang on (I freaked out a friend of mine with it. To the point he almost wet himself.)

totally forgot to add the gravemind from halo, and a few accents to my post :P i used to be able to do a good megatron as well...but my voice is deep enough for just about any evil character :P 

totally forgot to add the gravemind from halo, and a few accents to my post :P i used to be able to do a good megatron as well...but my voice is deep enough for just about any evil character :P

Baddies are always fun. Hehe. Gotta love 'em.