Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

I would totely love land my voice for any projects, however don't know what i would be good at, soo am just going make some samples of my voice saying various lines of dialogue.

And late people say what i might fit best as.

And here something i might say if where canterlot guard. :P

https://soundcloud.com/sig-hoovestrong/sig-hoves-voice-acting-demosample-001

• Brohoof 2

I would do some karaoke, but I wouldn't subject my worst enemies to the hound howling I call singing

I'm superbly… I guess shy is the word for it, but more socially awkward? Anywho… I am going to do a karaoke duet at Chicago TARDIS with me as Jamie McCrimmon and my cousin as Zoe Harriet (or possibly Rose) I'll let you guys know how many ears bled afterwards.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a not karaoke me singing a modified version of Slaughter Your World. No background music or anything, just thought I'd try something out.

I adapted it for the BBC series Merlin. For the character Morgana.

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon
  • Brohoof 1

@MarsMoonDancer

Okay

Remember that you guys asked for this >.>

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Ok, not bad.. not bad at all.. Since your feet are just dipping in I won't get too crazy or critical. I like your voice, it has a very natural charm too it, you have rhythm and can keep up with the song which is important. but the one thing your missing is well.. the fun! :) 

Let loose, remember your voice is the only thing that matters so next time I want you to have fun with it and that way you can sound more comfortable :) emotion my friend.. emotion is the element you need! Become Pinkie Pie.. put yourself in her mind :)

I would totely love land my voice for any projects, however don't know what i would be good at, soo am just going make some samples of my voice saying various lines of dialogue.

And late people say what i might fit best as.

And here something i might say if where canterlot guard. :P

https://soundcloud.com/sig-hoovestrong/sig-hoves-voice-acting-demosample-001

Wow, Ok.. good, you sound relaxed and having fun with your voice.  If you have more I will try too share it around.

Monster Voices as a treat too you all so ENJOY!    :)

http://youtu.be/6I350k9zB7U

as soon as I get around to it, I'm gonna sing the Campfire Song Song, then you can rate MY voice. (I'll try to sing it good)

Keep in mind, I may give out advice on improvements but it doesn't mean I WON'T promote you guys too Cartoon Network, WB or in company I have connections with. I will always give them your demo links. I share in my successes!

Just shot me a message if you would like too talk more on in depth improvements and I am also willing too Skype and work one on one when I have time. just send me a PM :)

I filled out the VA form on your first post :) So pretty much I can do voices for Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Octavia when it comes to MLP. Outside of that I have a pretty wide vocal range when it comes to accents. I can also make myself sound like a younger girl or older woman :squee:

For my MLP samples, I've recorded some short demos and posted them on Soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/chikadulce Don't have a demo for Octavia yet on there but I'll add one as soon as I get my new mic ;) If you guys want any demos for my accents then feel free to ask for one :lol:

Keep in mind, I may give out advice on improvements but it doesn't mean I WON'T promote you guys too Cartoon Network, WB or in company I have connections with. I will always give them your demo links. I share in my successes!

Just shot me a message if you would like too talk more on in depth improvements and I am also willing too Skype and work one on one when I have time. just send me a PM :)

You have connections with those companies? :o

• Brohoof 2

I filled out the VA form on your first post :) So pretty much I can do voices for Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Octavia when it comes to MLP. Outside of that I have a pretty wide vocal range when it comes to accents. I can also make myself sound like a younger girl or older woman :squee:

For my MLP samples, I've recorded some short demos and posted them on Soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/chikadulce Don't have a demo for Octavia yet on there but I'll add one as soon as I get my new mic ;) If you guys want any demos for my accents then feel free to ask for one :lol:

You have connections with those companies? :o

I will be sure too save the lin in some way, and yes I have connections that are forming, but as now I am under contract and connote divulge the info of where I have these connections. I assure you that 1.) I have a few due too my VA demos, 2.) I am really busy with this gig so i may not get it too them right away so don't thnk I have abandoned you or forgot you lol I also am having health problems due too an unknown illness. and 3.) I will be sure too let you know when I do get your demo out :)

Since I have been making connections I will gladly make an effort to send your demos out. I cannot guarantee you will get calls ( that is up too the company ) but don't hesitate too show me your demos, PM me or post on here, I will let you all know when I have shared your demos.. thank you

- King Mars aka MarsMoonDancer

I do Rarity for FlutterAether lol!! so enjoy!

• Brohoof 1

I already posted some of my range. lol I can always use work

Bravo my friend. Truely wonderful if I do say so myself.

LOL! you flatter me, I have found that A LOT of people enjoy this XD I am red in the face right now but if everyone loves it then I won't take it down :)

This is music but I am very proud of it :)

I am thinking of starting a vocal group.. I want to do bass vocals lol

So, I see a lot of "Voice Actors needed" posts, and a lot of VAs not noticing roles /perfect/ for them, because they don't see it. Or others trying for roles their vocal range doesn't quite fit, just because they need a part.

So, I've been tossing this idea around for a while, and I've decided to try it:

Any VAs out there, come put a little blurb, what your preferred roles are, and a generic demo of your voice acting in the comments.

If somepony finds a role, go on and message the pony in question letting them know there's a role open for them. Anypony casting feel free to look through our VAs, too! I think it would be a perfect way to make voice acting and casting a lot easier!

I know, a lot of people are looking for the same character sometimes, but the great thing about this? It means we can all share, and give the casting directors a nice set to choose from.

VAs:

Projects:

And now, here's a sign up/contact list:

VA Guild sign up sheet

Well time for a shot a trying to sign up. Take alot into consideration I was kinda sick and had a sore throat. Even then my real voice is very crap so forgive everything. mainly I just good speaking like I in the Woolie hole or something.

I'm Xan, aka SpikeyWikey07 on MLPForums.

My Demo on Youtube.

My range is low mostly, but I can break that range when needed. Very energetic with my vocals. Hope to work well with anyone (anypony) and what they may be able to offer. Thank you very much.

~ Xan

I'm Xan, aka SpikeyWikey07 on MLPForums.

My Demo on Youtube.

My range is low mostly, but I can break that range when needed. Very energetic with my vocals. Hope to work well with anyone (anypony) and what they may be able to offer. Thank you very much.

~ Xan

• 2 weeks later...

Well...i know its not Pony Related, but i have been thinkin bout making a dub of a comic called 8 Bit Theater (http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/) and of course...id need some voice actors...NOW...the only thing is this....the comics altogether are around 1225 episodes, so if your interested be prepared to go for the long haul...but eack video would probably contain like 2-3 episodes (depending. as it may change) if your interested let me know

Heres A List of Characters you can audition for (the comic even has its own Wiki for character personality references: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_8-Bit_Theater_characters)

NOTE: First few comics only have few characters, more will be added as time goes on ( it states in the wiki what episode the character appears in so be wary of that.

Black Mage- Me, but i wont stop anyone from tryin out for him

Fighter-

Thief-

Red Mage-

White Mage-

Black Belt-

Sarda The Sage/Chaos-

Garland-

Bikke The Pirate-

You can PM me on here, or if you want to send me a demo reel via Email my email is copippin@gmail.com

If you dont have a specific role, i may ask you to do a reading of a character i think you may be perfect for :D

Edited by Monokuma

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kilwJew4qco&list=UUGC1W6bAKrCa1rYwFxCva0g

Thought I may as well put my dumb little mlp demo reel on here (even thought nopony's posted on this thread for a long time). XP 

Voice acting is something I've been thinking of pursuing on and off, but I don't have the money for a VA workshop or for a professionally made demo reel (and I'm not tech savvy, so there's no way I could do it myself, unfortunately. At least, not if I want the reel's sound quality to be any good. :s) 

Maybe I'll add other character demo reels in the future.. but that's kind of all I've got for now. ^_^'

Edited by Glitter Moon