Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

Can I be added to the list? I currently cannot provide demos, but my voice ranges around Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and in a good day Applejack. I'm good when it comes to putting strong emotions into my voice, and my mic's decent.

I would love to work in VA projects! :D

Can I be added to the list? I currently cannot provide demos, but my voice ranges around Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and in a good day Applejack. I'm good when it comes to putting strong emotions into my voice, and my mic's decent.

I would love to work in VA projects! :D

Unfortunately I can't add you to the list on the main post because I need a sample to go with your username. But as soon as you get one done, I'll put you up.

And if you have a Skype, I can add you to the Skype VA guild with or without the demo/sample.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so this is something that has interested me for a while.  I used to entertain my brothers and sister with my voices when we were on long road trips, and my kids love it when I do different voices, but this is something I have never pursued.  I did buy a decent mic a couple months ago & I will be making a demo tape in the next couple days then I'll upload it here.  I like listening to all the talented people on this thread and look forward to learning about VA.

H-Hello, every pony. So i just recently came across this thread, and would really like to join on the guild. I'm working on my Vocal/Demo Reel. My voice has a fairly wide range including a few accents. I still have a lot to learn about VA but hoping this will help me to grow and learn.. ^_^ (cheesy i know) 

I have a skype if there is some kind of group for that here. I don't know if there is.. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

HI! Sorry I haven't been that active here, I've had some personal things to deal with, plus working way too much, I kinda have been too busy offline to even check here much. And when I do, it's when I'm mobile, so I can't update the main post list. Sorry again. I'll try updating it tonight or later this week.

Anyone wanting to join the Skype group go ahead and add my Skype. It's the same as here. Let me know who you are, and I'll add you to the group.

Thank you all for your patience. It's just been a tough few months.

I do a variety of stuff. Here a link to my voice acting playlist on Youtube in case anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrbLolggEtFEdAWzfDo_Wrf5zsJH0nrMu

I promise I haven't forgotten you. I've just been afk and working from my mobile so I haven't had a chance to add you to the list on the first page. When I go on to record later I'll add everyone to the list. Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon

So, I've been keeping an eye on this thread for some time now, I've just been reluctant to post in it since I haven't really got much recorded to show as of yet. :blush: But I figure I'd like to get it out there now anyway that I am interested in doing Voice Overs. :)

I'm currently starting to train with a specialized Voice Over studio that deals in building your skills behind the mic and with the ultimate goal of creating your own professional demo reel and hopefully getting put into an online voice bank. Before this I've had 3 years training in a professional acting school and an A.T.C.L performance diploma.

But anyway, I doubt you want to hear about that. While I may not have much to show right now, I do have a recording for an Audition for Nectar Bluegrass' "University Days" animation, doing the part of the Narrator. So if you'd like a sample of my voice, check out the link below!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody, i'm doing a fic reading, and I need a VA for Granny Smith and Applebloom. If anybody is interested, send me an email at tailweave@gmail.com with a few sample lines (either from the show, or just some lines you think they might say) in either a wav or mp3 format.

When it comes to recordin the actual lines themselves for the fic, we will have either a Skype or Google Hangouts call so we can do it all nice and proper.

Hope you guys are interested,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, like many other pretty much the same cliche tale of how they want to voice act and yes I'm one of the  ... lol. I've been in drama in high school ( acting), TV Productions (story board knowledge), plus I have been in a studio before so I know about takes and retakes etc etc. To be hones I really don't care what part I were to speak but glad just have material to work with.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've always wanted to get in to voice acting but I've never really had many opportunities. I did something for a project a friend is working on, but I don't think she's posted them yet. :/ I also need a better mic and recording stuff XD

I've always wanted to get into voice acting as well.  Just bought myself a basic mic for my laptop...not sure where to start though. 

I used to read MLP stories to my nephew via youtube (unfortunately the sound quality was...less that great)  I didn't really focus on trying to nail any voices down...these are more or less dry readings, but this is where my voice resides naturally if anyone is looking for a voice like it.  https://youtu.be/jIMR-r19qX4?list=PLITc4pWO3UkeYhYZp4DAAXE23vZPx1NsF

Around 6:30 I try to sing some rendition of "Singing in the Chocolate Rain" LOL

• Brohoof 1

So, I don't know if I should post this here. I mean, I am an aspiring voice actor, but the current stuff I have on Soundcloud is not indicative of the actual skill I might have (Late night recordings with dry mouth.)

However, I can do accents fairly well. Russian, British, and Scottish are ones I can slide into with very little difficulty.

If there's anyone looking for something like that, maybe that works.

I didn't have any lines or anything, so I did an approximation of two accents, plus a basic reading, of a part of the "To be or not to be" speech from Shakespeare.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well ever since I made this:

some have said that I should look into getting into voice acting so ehll why not try some fanworks first, I can do more voices then this but I think this is my best wor ktill now because of the fun I had with the voice at the start.

• 3 weeks later...

I can voice act, I'm actually working on a project with my friend with LOTS of voice acting. I don't have a sample as we're still testing everything out and such, but I'd love to join!

I also am in need of other voice actors for a personal project I am working on. I'm going to put up a topic in a minute regarding it.

• Brohoof 1