Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor's Guild

DoctorMcCrimmon

(edited)

Baddies are always fun. Hehe. Gotta love 'em.

hehe indeed they are i love doing the Gravemind and locusts from Gears of war :P as well as clickers (Last of us) infected (28 days later style) and some zombies hehe (depends on what someones looking for)

Edited by DJ Aeron Q.

hehe indeed they are i love doing the Gravemind and locusts from Gears of war :P as well as clickers (Last of us) infected (28 days later style) and some zombies hehe (depends on what someones looking for)

If you haven't already, try out on Datteybayo's Dead Space crossover. He's looking for zombie creatures.

If you haven't already, try out on Datteybayo's Dead Space crossover. He's looking for zombie creatures.

i have :P he wanted a kinda throat killing zombie sound (necromorphs are basically heavy edited sounds)

Yeah, I'm sure if I did dr claw for too long I'd lose my voice for sure

hell even doing graveminds voice is hard if i do it for too long...but im getting better

That's why Andy Serkis (who voiced Gollum) always carried a special drink (which I heard tasted nasty) everywhere but on set. Some of those voices are killer on the voice.

Mine is my Borg voice. 1: it's basically two voices in one. And 2: the second voice sounds like I'm gargling glass. (Not literally. But that's how it feels)

That's why Andy Serkis (who voiced Gollum) always carried a special drink (which I heard tasted nasty) everywhere but on set. Some of those voices are killer on the voice.

Mine is my Borg voice. 1: it's basically two voices in one. And 2: the second voice sounds like I'm gargling glass. (Not literally. But that's how it feels)

i found that kinda drink he made...it is nasty :P

• Brohoof 1

oh hell yes, i would love to join if you dont mind. i have a range from big mac's "eeeyup" to Doctor Whooves' "GERONIMO!"

i can also do like a male Vinyl Scratch, just to put out an another example.

i should have audio examples up by the end of the day, and i can adapt to any character given, if given the choice~

oh hell yes, i would love to join if you dont mind. i have a range from big mac's "eeeyup" to Doctor Whooves' "GERONIMO!"

i can also do like a male Vinyl Scratch, just to put out an another example.

i should have audio examples up by the end of the day, and i can adapt to any character given, if given the choice~

Awesome! Soon as you post a link to it, I'll add you to the OP (so project directors can find you more easily.)

Looking forward to hearing your samples.

I'm naturally Italian (And Male), so I'm very good with my Mario voice.

Awesome! Send us a link to your SoundCloud or an example of your skills so I can add you to the first line.

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! Soon as you post a link to it, I'll add you to the OP (so project directors can find you more easily.)

Looking forward to hearing your samples.

Awesome! Send us a link to your SoundCloud or an example of your skills so I can add you to the first line.

I don't know...

Now that I think about it more, it's not all that great...

But... hmm...

Hey guys I also do some voice work and would love to help out in any project. These demo reels are linked to my youtube account which has other examples of my work :D feel free to listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_6tlTC8QE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMgKEk2_KQ

These are both demo reels just taken at different times :3

oh wooooow that's hella good >w<

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to hopefully upload something later today.

A lot of projects need original characters voiced, too. So it's fine of you can't voice canon characters. There are plenty of those. Give a little example of your acting, maybe if you can do accents or a vocal range… (high—low, Soft—gravelly, Flamboyant—stern… etc)

Hi, I am on a show on YouTube called Talking with Poines. I voice act several characters and would love to join and find more fan animations that I can take part it ^^

I do have a soundcloud but never thought of putting my clips there, but I do have YouTube. I'll show you guys some links:

Talking with Ponies Episode 9 (Button Mash)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 11 (Neon Lights)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 13 (Soarin)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 26 (Spike)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 28 (Braeburn)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 33 (Jet Set (me) and Uppercrust)- 

Flash Sentry Audition: 

Voices I can do: 

Button Mash: 

(edited)

I need zombies, fellas.

Well, alien zombies. Necromorphs. Ever heard of them?

Anyway, yeah. If you're human and can talk, consider trying out for one.

This is what I'm going for: angry, wet choking sounds.

http://www.videodetective.com/movies/28-days-later-scene-father-/701883

Not stereotypical monster sounds, as you can see.

I also need females to try out for the very first Slasher necromorph the main character encounters, which transforms right in front of her: a sickly green pony named Butterscotch.

The process is...painful-looking, to say the least. They're technically dead at the time, thankfully, but I need you to sound like you're spasming uncontrollably, like you're getting electrified, but you're pissed off at the fact you're getting electrified.

http://dattebayo681.deviantart.com/art/Page-69-Dead-Space-The-Equestria-Incident-414291520?q=gallery%3ADattebayo681%2F43522681&qo=69

PM me, pls

Edited by Dattebayo

(edited)

Bam! Here's my Doctor Whooves one. I didn't really have much to work with so I just improv'd

https://soundcloud.com/dj-shadowhoof/doctor-whooves-1-1

Just one quick note: Depending on the Doctor you're doing, he usually is a touch more... hyper. Animated! That's the word! Otherwise, love the voice. And I'll keep an eye out for any British roles for you. And that was more a suggestion. Not ALL the Doctors were hyper. But Ten and Eleven (the ones usually voiced/written for Doctor Whooves) are.

Hi, I am on a show on YouTube called Talking with Poines. I voice act several characters and would love to join and find more fan animations that I can take part it ^^

I do have a soundcloud but never thought of putting my clips there, but I do have YouTube. I'll show you guys some links:

Talking with Ponies Episode 9 (Button Mash)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 11 (Neon Lights)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 13 (Soarin)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 26 (Spike)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 28 (Braeburn)- 

Talking with Ponies Episode 33 (Jet Set (me) and Uppercrust)- 

Flash Sentry Audition: 

Voices I can do: 

Button Mash: 

I admit, I only got to a couple of those right now. I'll finish listening to them later (that IS a lot, after all), but being able to have a wide range is a good thing in Voice Acting.

I posted your youtube home page on the OP, since I think it's easier for casting directors if they can see ALL your skills (I have done that for everypony who sent a link to their soundcloud/youtube. More variety means more roles you'll likely be considered for!)

Awesome, this place is really filling out with people!

Eeyup!

I totally agree. It. Is. Awesome!

("Dang it, Pinkie Pie! Can't ya keep your voice ta yourself for ONE measly post?!")

So... That means no party later? Are you sure? Because I heard there was going to be a party.

And I'm sorry, everypony... Sometimes the characters like to run away from me. Often, at the most inopportune times.

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon
  • Brohoof 2