Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How far would you get?

Hyper Tumble

Somebody walks up to, sits you down, and tells you to start counting. the number you count to is how much money gets wired to your bank account the next day. The only thing is that you have to count the whole time. You can't take any breaks, you can't use the restroom (unless you shit yourself) you can't eat, drink, or sleep. how long would you last?

• Brohoof 1

Many hours. I've held it because stupid school for hours. I wasn't allowed to go.

I've gone plenty of time without food or water, and I sang the endless setlist in Rock band 2

I think is get far. Maybe 6 hours.

• Brohoof 2

I can't say the exact amount i'd count to really for sure, but I think if I'm getting paid for counting I could spare a day to try and see how long I can last counting.

I feel like depending on the time of day I might fall asleep, so it may depend on a few things.

Although I feel like it would depend upon how long my bladder holds out ;p. So If I get to go to the restroom or went to the restroom recently, then I should be able to go longer. 

That said, I tend to have a pretty strong bladder, so I think i'd be able to atleast go without having to pee for i'd say around 8 hours, maybe more depending upon how much i want more money, I've gone like around 12 before, maybe more, so like I said it all depends.

I guess it depends upon when I last drank to and all that. 

Actually thinking about it I may get thristy before I have to pee... Not too sure, it's kinda hard to say. 

I'd say if it's just a random day it kinda depends upon how much I drank and when I last went to the bathroom and stuff, but I feel like between all the factors something around 5-6 hours sounds reasonable enough. Heck I could probably go 8 depending upon how much I want the money.

Although as far as thirst goes I feel like I'd get a really dry throat after a while of counting, so idk, maybe I'm thinking about my need to pee being more dominant than my need to drink. So maybe i'd get thirsty faster idk.

Plus if I'm just not allowed to go to the restroom, but I'm not disqualified if I wet myself or something, then maybe I'd just do that, for some extra cash lol.

Then again I feel like I'd get thirsty from talking way before I'd have to pee really, so yeah.

I've never tried talking for like several hours straight but it sounds hard.

You know what I think 3-4 hours sounds more realistic.

There, there's my on the spot answer finally, sorry it's late, and I tend to ramble more late, and just... be weird... I don't even know where I was going half this post...

But yeah, I'm guessing 3-4 hours of counting, what number would I get to in that time span? Heck if I know.

Many hours. I've held it because stupid school for hours. I wasn't allowed to go.
I've gone plenty of time without food or water, and I sang the endless setlist in Rock band 2
I think is get far. Maybe 6 hours.

I've gone through all of school without going to the bathroom myself too(A couple times after school because of band practice and stuff)

But dang you did the Endless setlist for Rockband? 

Mad respect, I haven't even attempted that, to intimidating.

Although I kind of want to try now lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

....Heheheh, I'd be counting all day until I get into six digits since I'm used to counting in this topic :comeatus:.

Count To a Million

I'd probably go up to at least a 100 thousand if possible. It's all I really need to pay for college and additional expenses that I will need in the future.

Oh wait, no breaks? Shoot, I'm not sure then. At least a thousand if I'm that patient and stuff :blink:.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

[quote name="Zygen" post="2822484" timestamp="1404792258"

I've gone through all of school without going to the bathroom myself too(A couple times after school because of band practice and stuff)

But dang you did the Endless setlist for Rockband? 

Mad respect, I haven't even attempted that, to intimidating.

Although I kind of want to try now lol.

Yeah. I did it without pausing. That's why I think I could go so long. It took over 6 hours.

It took forever to delete the rest of your post on an iPod.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I did it without pausing. That's why I think I could go so long. It took over 6 hours.

It took forever to delete the rest of your post on an iPod.

Dang. Lol. Well I'd probably be most concerned with getting thirsty or something, I think i'd be fine with the bathroom aspect as I've gone quite a while before without going to the bathroom.

Or boredom. But when I'm making money I think I'll find a way to get over the boredom. Atleast a while.

Until my feet bleed. Is that over 9,000 ... million?

Are you counting with your feet O-o?

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably get richer than the weekly amount I made in my previous job. I'd last a full 24 hours though...which is 86,400 seconds. Maybe less. Challenge accepted? 

• Brohoof 1

It is not stated on how you are supposed to count. That means I can count by 10's or anything higher if I wanted to. 

If I had to count by 1's.....I could probably last around half an hour. 

Yay possible loopholes :D

I'd probably get richer than the weekly amount I made in my previous job. I'd last a full 24 hours though...which is 86,400 seconds. Maybe less. Challenge accepted? 

I'd say you could make quite a bit of money considering minimum wage here atleast is something around 7 or so bucks? That wouldn't take very long to count to ;p.

Although how would you last 24 hours counting without going to the bathroom, drinking, eating, or well doing anything besides sitting and counting? ;p.

Not to mention possibly just falling asleep, if it gets to late it might just be like counting sheep, which can put many people to sleep pretty fast ;p.

• Brohoof 1

I'd first check how fast do I count per hour, if you know what I mean :P

It is not stated on how you are supposed to count. That means I can count by 10's or anything higher if I wanted to. 

If I had to count by 1's.....I could probably last around half an hour. 

Just by one's, no loopholes.

• Brohoof 1

Just by one's, no loopholes.

WHAT? NO LOOPHOLES D:?

Blast. And I would've got away with it, if it wasn't for hyper and his meddling RULES.... D:.

I wouldn't last very long at all, since I'd have a hard time believing the person. :blink: Where is the money coming from? Why was I chosen for this?

Meh, I'm overthinking it. I'd probably count until I got bored.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't last very long at all, since I'd have a hard time believing the person. :blink: Where is the money coming from? Why was I chosen for this?

Meh, I'm overthinking it. I'd probably count until I got bored.

Well, in a realistic situation I'd honestly probably just run away or get suspicious myself honestly.

But assuming I somehow believe him as totally legitimate then I'd obviously try it ;p.

• Brohoof 1

3 days, not like I do hat anyways

3 Days O-o?

How do you even... 

Maybe Pinkie could do that, but I don't think that is possible for a human Partypie :P.

• Brohoof 2

I can count to 60 in roughly 20 seconds. (With proper pronunciation and such, that is.) I think I could last maybe five minutes before I really got bored or tired. 60 seconds in a minute; Counted to 60 in 20 seconds; 20x3=60; 60x3=180; That's counting to a number of 180 per minute. If I went for five minutes then I'd still have a good $900 by the end. That's all assuming I count at a constant pace.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd stay there for days. Because if i'm not having any food, i can't go to the toilet, eh?

Well actually you'd still have to go due to things you had on previous days, and even without food your body will still try to filter toxins. 

So, i'm pretty sure you'd still have to go to the toilet at some kind of a regular time even if you drank nor ate anything all day.

I can count to 60 in roughly 20 seconds. (With proper pronunciation and such, that is.) I think I could last maybe five minutes before I really got bored or tired. 60 seconds in a minute; Counted to 60 in 20 seconds; 20x3=60; 60x3=180; That's counting to a number of 180 per minute. If I went for five minutes then I'd still have a good $900 by the end. That's all assuming I count at a constant pace.

Wow, for some reason I felt like getting that much would take longer.

Also thinking about things I feel like I may just get bored way faster than I originally thought, so honestly all the other factors like going to the bathroom and drinking and eating would probably be irrelevant compared to my boredom lol.

Edited by Zygen

Well considering in the past ive easily gone on 20hrs marathons w/o eating or sleeping thanks to certain mmo's,id say about 10-15hrs,tho i would be annoyed as hell after while. If there's some mall music in the background id be ok :lol:

• Brohoof 2