Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your favorite class in D&D? ¤OuO¤

Sugar Cuddles

As the title says! What's your favorite class in the fun little roleplaying universe known as Dungeons and Dragons? :D  Expansions, old editions, and games are allowed. Just have to be playable.

Name of class and reason please! :D 

Well, here in our country we have a very similar game. You can play as warrior, a special kind of hunter (untranslatable word), alchemist, mage and thief.

Yeah, I really enjoy playing as hunter. He has the option of a dog and fights usually with a shortsword and a bow. Or an axe. I love axes.

Oh God, how do I decide? :lol:

Um... Honestly I don't know. I'm torn between Warlord (very versatile, with buffs, healing, enabling and the ability to tank to an extent), Fighter (hitting things is fun) and Wizard (because they get all the flashy stuff and are very good at disabling enemies through status effects.)

Paladin. I like standing on the forefront of the battle, protecting my allies who can then lay down the PAIN on the enemies. :D

(edited)

Depends, usually I roleplay  a character then decide what they would be afterwards. As for gameplay it comes down to...

Most powerful: Druid/Planar Shepard. (Although PS should be banned)

Most fun to play: Magus or Cleric, although I try to limit my power as a cleric.

I also enjoy roleplaying a paladin, although I hate when people think a paladin comes down to "perfect all the time" or that a cleric is just a healbot. Paladins strive to do what is right, but are not always perfect. There's a quote from a monk when asked what he does at a monastery that I think sums up the paladin. "We fall, and we get back up." And clerics can do a lot more than heal, some of them don't even do that.  

I keep trying to find groups to play in but they never get off the ground, they just start up then we never play and I don't hear from anybody. 

Edited by Brosparkles

• 2 years later...