Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

Well, part of me wants to say it's because I'm a fairly depressed person at times, and it sort of reflects my mood when I'm in that state of mind.

But the more I think about it, the more I feel it's because the sound of rain is nice and calming, and it gives me an excuse not to go do something outside xP

Part of it for me is that rain makes a particular soothing sound when it hits certain surfaces. Which is very interesting. Also I love how it plays a role in photography. I just love it when there is a few water droplets sitting on the petal of a flower. It just makes the shot that much more interesting ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Part of it for me is that rain makes a particular soothing sound when it hits certain surfaces. Which is very interesting. Also I love how it plays a role in photography. I just love it when there is a few water droplets sitting on the petal of a flower. It just makes the shot that much more interesting ^_^

Yeah, I'll admit it does look interesting to see those types of photos. Especially when it's hitting a face or something. I think that looks pretty cool!

I find the sound of rain soothing actually. I actually have the Rainy Mood app to help me de-stress after a long day. Also, don't get me started on the heavenly smell during and afterwards. When it started raining the other day, everyone was scurrying for cover while I'm just walking along like that eponymous scene from Singing in the Rain.

• Brohoof 1

I love Rainy/Stormy days., the sound of rain just seems to get me in a nice relaxing mood I also use the rainy mood app to help me fall asleep at night. 

Find me a waterfall, and I will run under it, take a nap, sleep beautifully, and wake up surrounded by like-minded people.

It's happened before. 

I fully expect it will happen again.

I do so enjoy the rain. <3

It's relaxing ,both the sound the smell.

Going on walks if it is not raining to hard is also quite nice.

As an Oregonian, I'm pretty used to it ^_^. Rain's pretty nice so long as it isn't positively dumping, and there're patches of nice weather in between showers. It keeps things cool, sets the mood for a nice walk, and it makes the inside of the house feel all the more comfy and secure like Churro said earlier on :). And we sure wouldn't have all our gorgeous plants and forests without the sky keeping em growing

8599174546_e9132ee0fc_z.jpg

Bitching about it to fellow people from the Northwest is a bonus too :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I love rain because it helps me fall asleep at night. I listen to thunderstorms and then I fall asleep.

But I also love severe weather(same thing) because the fact that I'm indeed a storm chaser. I'll give any details via PM.

Rain is just beautiful. I love the sound it makes and I get excited every time I hear rain. But too much can be annoying. But I like it even more when lightning and thunder happens. Yes <3

I love rainy and stormy weather. It's funny because I live in Southern California and people come here because it's basically sunny all the time, but I wish it rained more here.

I used to be afraid of thunder and lightning, until I got outside in a storm and looked up. I saw the bolts arcing through the air, and I thought 'That's beautiful' Now I have to stand outside just to watch every storm for at least 5 bolts. Than I choose to go inside because I don't want to get a cold. 

• Brohoof 1

Listening to rain against the window is one of the most relaxing things to experience - I also love thunder and lightning. It's been raining a lot in the past couple weeks, which has been great except the times when I was driving through it.

• Brohoof 2

I just find it extremely relaxing, the sound of rain on the window or conservatory roof, it's even better with the distant sound of thunder.

In the rain I feel a complete sense of peace and that is why I love it so much. ^^

I love to listen to the rain as it hits against the window, the raindrops splashing against the ground it is so relaxing. That is why I love rain.

I just love the rain, it's so nice and beautiful, plus, it's a great setting imo to just go be inside and enjoy movies, books, etc, whatever else, as well i love the sound, it's just really nice.

However, I don't like how it feels right after it rains, it just feels really weird and sticking and awkward, it's nicer when it's actually raining. xD

I used to not mind the rain and even sometimes liked it but have grown to despise it for making my bad knee sometimes act up.

I love a rainy day. For some reason, I find it more fun to go to the mall on rainy days, than on sunny days. I've always preferred rainy days ever since I was a little kid. I don't really know why. The rain is just relaxing, and it smells good. 

Rain is awesome. His teleport kicks ass, and his super kick literally launches the enemy right into your combos. His bubble is also useful because you can reposition them exactly where you want.

Oh, you meant the weather. It's pretty cool too. 

• Brohoof 1