Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

The sound and smell of rain is a beautiful thing. Considering I live in a desert, rain is a welcome break.

Dang, that sucks. I would hate to live in a place with no rain. It's be unthinkable!

The smell for sure. When I lived on the farm, I loved just sitting on the porch and watching it, or sitting in the old bar and listening to it on the metal roof. I love driving it in, so long as it isn't heavy downpour stuff. I could live somewhere that just drizzles/steady, light rains all the time.

It's when I'm most calm, just peaceful.

Always though it would be awesome to be in a tropical jungle when it's lightly raining. Hearing all the drops hit all those leafs, while the tropical birds and such make their noises.

I like it because it keeps the sun away, and thus typically keeps the temperature cooler. Overcast skies are much easier on the eyes, too.

Being out in the rain, though? Totally not for me. I hate being wet! It's so gross! So keep the rain outside, and me inside! Unless it's freezing rain, then I love to go outside and see how quickly it freezes on my hair, clothes, and everything else. xD

(GTA:SA, oh the nostalgy  :blush: )

I'm surprised everypony loves rain. :3 I mean, so do I, but I don't know anypony else who does. Maybe it's one of those things bronies have in common. Or maybe it's just because those who don't like rain don't click the topic named "rain and why you love it". :D

• Brohoof 1

To add to my earlier reasons: It reminds me of Costa Rica and Europe (I have been to both Costa Rice and Several Countries in Europe).

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm also a fan of the rain: the sound and the feel of it relax me and make me feel all fuzzy inside.

I also experimented with rain sleep sounds for 10 hours on youtube as an experiment for an alternative to my fan, but thunder coming through two big bass speakers scares the shizzle out of me or just got really distracting and annoying

Edited by Asherdangerdash

so, of course as we all know,

the night is superior compared

to the day, that doesnt have to be discussed ;)

but, if lets say you could choose,

do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?

of course i dont mean you should only like one

and hate the other ;)

in my case i prefer rainy days,

they are more relaxing in my opinion,

i even like to take a walk outside without

an umbrella if its not too stormy.

also its the perfect wheater to catch

up on some reading :D

also most rainy days are not so hot,

which is also nice ^^

as for sunny days, yes i do enjoy some

of them, especially in the garden or a park,

but only if the temperature is not that

of a thousand burning suns and i dont have

work to get done :P

• Brohoof 3

I prefer rainy days without a doubt. Not to say I hate sunny days, but I absolutely love rainy days. Rain is beautiful! It can be pretty relaxing as well.

• Brohoof 3

I often have to go out, sometimes because of school, sometimes because of my work. Sometimes because I want to. I prefer sunny weather, the temperature a bit down, around 20 °C (68 °F) and no wind. But if I'm inside, I don't mind rain.

Rainy days. Sunny days in Texas are intense, at least in the summer. I actually wouldn't mind a sunny day in the winter to give us a blanket if warmth against the cold weather.

Rainy days are also relaxing. Beep.

I like sunny days because the possiblities are basically endless I mean you can still relax in a nice feild with the clouds and blue sky moving past so it's not like it's stressful these are also days where I can do stuff like go swimming, walk to Walmart, run around with my friends I also feel more alive so I'd have to say sunny days beat rainy ones.

• Brohoof 1

I love rainy days. Pulling out a light jacket that isn't enough to keep me dry, wearing jogging bottoms out so my legs are more comfortable when they get a bit wet, having a reason to put my hood up. And it isn't hot when it rains usually, which is good.

• Brohoof 1

I love the rain, actually. Sometimes, when it rains, it gives out a stark feeling of drowning the world's problems away, some strange feeling of natural serenity. I really like that.

I can agree I honestly don't like it sunny and myself I find the rain pretty peaceful so whist everyone is so happy about the sun I often am in the shade. XD

• Brohoof 1