Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

I used to really enjoy sunny days. It would rain a lot Oregon- the worst cold kind with wind and a lot of the times slush. Now that I live in Arizona however, you can just imagine how much I enjoy rain now- It's warm but very refreshing.

Sunny! Being a short person, I do NOT  like getting the bottom of my pants wet, and getting soaked before I get to school! That's embarrassing, and makes me grumpy >_>. To make rainy days even worse, my hair knows when it's going to be a rainy day...I have really bad air days on rainy days!

I HAVE MY REASONS.  :okiedokielokie:

:comeatus: 
Edit: *Hair days, don't worry I can breathe!

Edited by teacup-bunnies23
  • Brohoof 2

I like rainy days. It cools the air off and makes it less hot at times. Here, we hardly get enough rain... so it's usually hot during the summers. I don't really hate the sun, but it is rather bright for me at times though.

Rainy for sleepless nights and just staying up way to late and nights only please not a rainy gloomy day, and sunny for going out with friends or just going outside in general.

Edited by Daiy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I like both rainy AND sunny days. I love getting out of the house and doing things in the warm sunshine, and I also enjoy being out in the rain too. :-D And I love the smell and sound of rain. Oh! And I especially love it when it's raining but the sun is out at the same time. 

I just went thru a solid month of rain. I'm tired of rain, plus the ground and rivers can't take anymore. Not to mention, that long periods of it is depressing

To answer the question, I prefer and enjoy sunny days.

• Brohoof 1

Rainy days can be nice (especially after a long hot and dry periode like last summer), but I prefer sunny days as long as they are not to hot. It is for me more nicer when the sun shines instead of gray and rainy weather. Outdoor activities are nicer, you can go out in short clothes and your shoes are not so muddy. And the sun is important for the production of vitamine D in our body which is important for the bones. But saddly, rainy and cloudy days are here in western germany more common than sunny days. Another reason why I prefer sunny weather. 

Maybe there's something wrong with my vision, but driving on reflective, wet roads are a nightmare for me.

But I also dislike having only my "window arm" tanned while the rest of me is pale.

I much prefer dry, overcast days. Those are my favorite.