Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nasty Bronies with Clop Images on Twitter

The Crystal Maiden

(edited)

Before I joined the forums, every brony I knew, if compared to a clopper, would be horribly offended. Now, it's much worse to be offended by it, than to be a clopper. Interesting. 

Also

I used to be anti-clopper, anti-furry, anti-incest, anti-loli, and much more, until I actually gave someone from those groups a chance. They're not as messed up in the head as you might think.

Edited by CrossbowHunter
  • Brohoof 2

And it's understandable that you wanted to speak your mind but sometimes it's best to hold your tongue like I once heard

"Just as it is a warrior must stay his blade so to must we stay our tongues for they are a weapon far greater than the sword "

Click you are being directly mentioned no physical harm and get links to a couple of the tweets fill out the info and click submit

Yeah I've clicked I'm being directly mentioned but it's not letting me go any further from that! DX

(edited)

There's no need for the later part of that comment luna831 seriously we all need to learn when to talk and when to stay there tongue

Edited by dashian500

As I've said before, I'm a clopper and a brony, but there's a time and place for everything. And also, don't feed the trolls. Ignoring and reporting is the best thing to do. 

A clopper is no different. Any brony can become a clopper. Either way, the number one golden rule is: "Everthing in moderation". 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Apologies to anybody interested in discussing this subject, but threads involving people sharing their opinions on clop tend to drag on and on until someone loses their temper and says something out of line. Since this thread is in that vein, though it is also related to something the OP is going through, it has been locked.

I'm very sorry about this and I hope you understand. I hope you'll follow the advice you've recieved in this topic, reporting them if they're violating Twitter's rules, unfollow and block them if possible, all that. No need to let these people continue to get under your skin, and I wish you the best in finding a way to resolve your situation.

Edited by Akavi
  • Brohoof 1