Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think you will die or....?

Cloby604

(edited)

I suspect I'll probably die of old age. I'm too safe and lame to die any other way.

I'd like to die during some apocalyptic (and hopefully ironic) event. Like the US army accidentally dropping a hydrogen bomb on our soil, or the sun going supernova unexpectedly millions of years before it's supposed to.

Edit: It wouldn't be the first time the Air Force accidentally dropped an atomic bomb on us, it'd just be the first time it went off.  ;) 

Edited by Lifeinsteps

I will probably die some weird obscure way like chocking on a grape or being kicked in the head by a cow or something...

Either that or cancer. Probably when I'm like 30. I just have an inkling that I won't live super old.

If I could chose how I could die it would probably be dying to save some one else. Then I wouldn't feel so bad about dying knowing that I am helping other people live. 

(edited)

I would wan't to die being hit with a spirit bomb....of friendship. 

Edited....You know why this is here now...

n0v3p1h3v11c.gif

I'll most likely die...of boredom. :okiedokielokie:  

img-2824259-2-130387676823.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

I will probably kill myself one day.

How i would want to die? Not at all. I want to live forever.

The prospect to see how mankind and technology will change and develop in the future is just too appealing, so if there would be the possibility to live forever, i would take it. But then i would probably kill myself in an depressive episode... *shrug*

The duality of my mind is strange.

• Brohoof 7

I will die by gigantic chocolate chip cookies being invented and I ate like hundreds of them in which I exploded.

I want to die when they invent communication into anime and games, therefore I can jump into Touhou and be shot down and killed and be eaten by yukari and all the other yokai :D

• Brohoof 1

I think i'll die from masturbating 86 times in one day. I dunno, probably jump into the lion enclosure and fight to the death with them, using a spear. 

• Brohoof 5

I think I will die in a horrifying car accident.

I want to die with my family all around me and a hash pipe hanging out of my mouth with the finest kush packed into it.

Someone sure likes his weed...

Being trampled by Rarity in excitement.

I will probably die in a really boring and conventional way.  A heart attack, or something of the sort.  And people will doubtless say, "Ohhhh, lookit him - died in a really boring and conventional way.  So much for his being the 'creative' type.  Har!"  People say har when they're mocking how you died.

I want to die in the arms hooves of Rainbow Dash.  ORrrrrRRr...  I'd rather not die at ALL and be immortal.  Is that an option??  Or I'd rather die protecting someone I love, because I think that's a genuinely noble / worthwhile way to die.  Though I'd much rather said "someone I love" didn't need the protecting in the first place.  Okay - back to the first thing lol.

Probably quietly and lonely, its the way the rest of my life is going and I'm gonna be quite happy if it stays that way xD. To be perfectly honest if I had been told I was about to die and still had the power of speech I would probably start making horrible jokes about my own demise to everybody around me :P

Talking of which, I still need to get somebody to stand in a grim reaper costume at my funeral, just silently standing with a large scythe.

Way I would prefer? Falling. Out of a plane.

Not too attached to life in the first place and I live by a particularly nasty philosophy. So having fun while I die would be great xD

• Brohoof 1

I will probably kill myself one day.

How i would want to die? Not at all. I want to live forever.

The prospect to see how mankind and technology will change and develop in the future is just too appealing, so if there would be the possibility to live forever, i would take it. But then i would probably kill myself in an depressive episode... *shrug*

The duality of my mind is strange.

YOU ARE THINKING THE SAME WAY AS I AM!!!

6f9f4a42e82b4a668c8962fda7b70afb_7.jpg