Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think you will die or....?

Cloby604

I don't HOW I am going to die but I WANT to die alone in a beautiful area, and no tears from others, I hate when others are sad...Especially over something I did.

• Brohoof 2

I will probably choke on food.

I would want to die by falling off from a massive cliff. That would be fun until I die.

But let's focus on what I want to be after passing away... and that'll be a reaper. 'Cause reapers are just bucking cool!

Edited by RainbowFetish

Probably old n stuff, or I'm gonna get hit by a fast moving object (well that's a broad category :3)

Either that or depression will catch up with me againBUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER  :pinkie: 

Blimey this is a morbid subject, what compelled you to ask this??? xD

• 3 years later...

My end will come when I am struck by a slowly descending rainbow.

Seriously though, I'm not sure how my end will come, but I'm sure Lady Fate has something up her sleeve for me. If I die to an explosion, then I hope the flames are pretty and provide warmth to those who need it. Potentially though, I think my end will just be a peaceful one. Feel tired for a few days, lost in a state of thoughtful sadness before going to sleep and not waking back up. Then wake up in another world and go through it all again with a new set of life challenges. Then there is also the potential twist that I'm actually a Time Lord who just regenerates upon death.

Okay so the Time Lord thing isn't likely. Would be an interesting surprise though.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to get hit by a falling meteor. It's quick enough to be painless (I hope) and has a certain style that would be wanting in the more commonplace causes. Nuclear destruction would be high on the list as well; if we all go together I would be less concerned about who and what I leave behind in this world. Death is one of the biggies in the human safari so it might as well be interesting, right? 

I guess going down in a blaze of heroic glory, sacrificing myself to save someone else, that would be fine too. (I just hope I get a statue erected in my honor, otherwise I'll have to come back and haunt somebody). 

• Brohoof 2

Considering a post had to be hidden for this; please leave out any mentions of suicide or the like. While the discussion of death can be healthy; it won't be allowed here.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...