Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think you will die or....?

Cloby604

I will say I want to live a long, happy life.

Also, I wouldn't want to die like these ways...

These are deaths either where you'd have to be really stupid to die or are really lame ways to go out

• Brohoof 1

I'll probably die of some horrible disease at a relatively young age, but I'd love to go out crashing a plane or a race car (not intentionally). If I die that way, I have no further worries.

Heh, I feel like I'll pull a UPS 1354 if I get into the habit of shallow landings :unsure:. It wasn't quite the pilots' fault though anyways.

• Brohoof 1

For my lifetime nutrition and wellness class we had to write up our own obituary.

I wrote about how I would die in a fatal pig accident. Like I would be studying the lovely wildlife in peace and suddenly be crushed by a pig who fell from the sky.

That is how I will die. It is my destiny.

In argentina they made a movie were...there was a guy with her girlfriend in a bout and a cow falls in the head of the girlfriend and dies...... (The cow was falling because there was some bad guys stealing cows and they out them in a plane-)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anyone who is attempting to guess is doing just that - playing a guessing game. You never know unless you're struck with an incurable illness, or death's door is in front of your face. How will I die? No idea. I hope it's in my sleep at the oldest age possible, but there are so many variables in play that it's impossible to determine for sure.

Edited by Mutant X

Anyone who is attempting to guess is doing just that - playing a guessing game. You never know unless you're struck with an incurable illness, or death's door is in front of your face. How will I die? No idea. I hope it's in my sleep at the oldest age possible, but there are so many variables in play that it's impossible to determine for sure.

Yes it just a guessing game, you can't know what is going to hapen in the future. Some people were really clouse to death and they stay alive by a miracle....

I'd rather not think about it. I'll live my life, and when my time comes, it'll come.

I will die from defending the Earth from Aliens 

Or Daleks :P

• Brohoof 2

In about three or four years, a vampire will come across me and bite my neck. So I'd become a vampire. But it also means I'd die. And then I'd sleep in a coffin, and drink blood and other stuff. Fun times.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather not sit and ponder about how I'm going to die, but I'm going to participate in this thread anyway because it's coming from a person who attempted suicide.

I would hope that I pass away peacefully in my sleep.

In about three or four years, a vampire will come across me and bite my neck. So I'd become a vampire. But it also means I'd die. And then I'd sleep in a coffin, and drink blood and other stuff. Fun times.

I love it *-*. I wan't the same. i

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm gonna recommend a nice little book called "Machine of Death" about, you guessed it, a machine that tells you how you're going to die!

It's actually pretty awesome, by Ryan North (of Dinosaur comic fame) and a whole bunch of other awesome people!

Now that my shameless selling out is done, as long as my death is either:

1) super exciting and exhilarating

or

2) is once I'm good and ready and am not going to cause mass trauma to the people close to me (if that requires extended suffering for myself, so be it.)

I'll be happy.

Really, I don't want to just disappear. I want to either be a story, or have said story finished with no loose ends.

Edited by PineappleKAKE

I will probably die from a heart attack because someone around me has Shinigami eyes and will put my name in a Death Note. (Recently got into Death Note and I love it!! I still say from a heart attack.)

• Brohoof 2

I will probably die from a heart attack because someone around me has Shinigami eyes and will put my name in a Death Note. (Recently got into Death Note and I love it!! I still say from a heart attack.)

OMG A DEATH NOTE FAN?!?!?!? OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW :D

I'd die the same way XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sat leaned against a single tree in a large meadow just dying slowly from some unknown cause as I smile and watch the sunset. (Or maybe with a sword through my chest after the battle of my life, can't decide.)

Maybe even self sacrifice to save someone dear to me.

Edited by Sugar & Sins

Me and my friends have this running gag where we shout "If one is to die, it should be at a party!!". Before we do some crazy shit while drunk. ( Sounds better in Norwegian ) :D

I guess it will be fulfilled one day

(edited)

Getting killed by the person I love. Yep, people think I'm crazy now... xD

But what more likely is going to happen is dying on the streets in winter.

Edited by Wingnut-samaaa <3

• 7 months later...

I think I'll probably die from suicide, after all my responsibilities have ended and I've no reason to hold on. That, or I see more of the monster within me and have no choice but to save everyone from myself... And I'd like to die saving someone else's life... at least my final act would be a good one, and I could leave without a guilty conscience. What a cheerful little thread this is... X3