Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tumblr Personality Types!

Jennabun

I found this personality test questionnaire thing on Tumblr and thought it might be fun to have people on the MLP forums fill it out about themselves! :D

Basically you just go through and bold the personality test results that apply to you. Some of the personality tests have little links by them so you can click on them and figure out what you are if you've never taken that specific test before. For others, you can just google them to figure it out.

Some of the tests take awhile, but if you're like me and you find personality tests fascinating, it's really cool to do all of them and find out more things about about yourself!

I'll start with mine. You all should do it to so we can get a more in-depth look into each other's minds. :) Feel free to leave comments too. Do you agree with your results? Did you find some tests harder than others? Which one do you think most accurately describes you? Do you recommend any other personality tests?

For me, I thought all of mine were pretty dang accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------

Personality Types Questionnaire:

Name: Jenna

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil

The Four Temperaments [x] : Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9

Soul type [x] : Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior

Hogwarts House [x] : Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay

• Brohoof 6

I haven't really done many of these, and I'll probably check out some of the others, but for now I just did the myers briggs personality test.

And I got ISFJ

Which is apparently.

"According to Myers-Briggs, ISFJs are interested in maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of their lives. They are steadfast and meticulous in handling their responsibilities. Although quiet, they are people-oriented and very observant. Not only do they remember details about others, but they observe and respect others’ feelings. Friends and family are likely to describe them as thoughtful and trustworthy. 

According to Keirsey, ISFJs, or "Protector Guardians", are most concerned with taking care of people by keeping them safe and secure. They are modest caretakers who do not demand credit or thanks for their efforts. But while they are essentially compassionate—and in fact exercise more patience in dealing with people with disabilities than perhaps any other type—their shyness with strangers can lead others to misread them as standoffish. Only among friends and family may this quiet type feel comfortable speaking freely. ISFJs are serious people with a strong work ethic, not inclined to self-indulgence. They believe in being meticulous and thrifty. They work well alone. While they may enjoy taking care of others, they do not enjoy giving orders"

I suppose this is pretty accurate, I don't do well at self analysis, but it seems pretty accurate overall. Only thing I can say is that I feel like I can be bossy at times and a control freak sometimes, so i'd say that the last part about not enjoying giving orders may not entirely be correct.

But overall I guess it's pretty accurate. I can certainly agree that I am shy around those I don't know, but I do have a louder side when i'm around people I know. And I have been told that I tend to be pretty kind and concerned about others. 

So i'd say it's pretty accurate overall. Still personality isn't always really set in stone, because sometimes I don't follow many of these and have to wonder what the heck my personality actually is ;p.

Interesting though, i'll have to take some more of these maybe when I get a chance.

Oooh~ How fun! I love personality questions! I'll give it a shot here as well~

Name: Abby

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFPENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil

The Four Temperaments [x] : Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9

Hogwarts House [x] : Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, MagentaYellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay

Alignment:

As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.

You are the stereotypical “Crusader.” You combine honor and compassion.

Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be “Lawful Stupid.”

I can see this being true.

Four Temperments:

Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence. 

Completely accurate.

Aura Colors:

Primary Color: Violet Secondary Color: Yellow

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

This describes me well.

Name: You may call me...  Ziggy.

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (sea-goat, awww yeah!)

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig (dog, big whoop)

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk (darnit, *I* wanted seahorse)

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9 (equal points in both)

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay

Name: Eric

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

Celtic Zodiac: Reed (the inquisitor)

Celtic Animal Sign: Wolf/Hound

Myers-Briggs: ISFJ

Alignment: Lawful Good

The Four Temperaments: Sanguine

Enneagram: Type 9

Soul Type: Priest

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Aura Colors: Yellow and Sensitive Tan

(edited)

Let's give this a shot, mate.

Name: Shift

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (I'm a crab, yay... *sarcasm*)

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker) (I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk (I'm a horse! Shame i'm not a fox...)

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP (Note: I didn't actually take this personality test, but every one I had taken before had gotten me INTP. So... yeah?)

Alignment [x]: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil (Huh, normally get Chaotic Neutral on this one.)

The Four Temperaments [x] : Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine (This is a surprisingly accurate description of me.)

Enneagram [x] : Type 1, Type 2, Type 3,Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9 (Kinda acurate.)

Soul type [x] : Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior (Makes me seem too serious.)

Hogwarts House [x] : Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin (Wow, I normally get Ravenclaw.)

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan**, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan*, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay (I'M TAN, GUYS!)

*- Primary Color

**- Secondary Color

Edited by Shift

Haven't taken the whole personality thing but might do it at a later point. The ones I know I am are Capricorn, Dragon, and for the Hogwarts house I always get Ravenclaw xD

Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Name: Synyster

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer),Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (The Seeker)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Alignment [x]Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil (I think of myself more as Chaotic Neutral)

Soul type [x] : Sage, Server, Scholar, King, Artisan, Priest, Warrior (I don't know how to narrow down the result, I got 5 for each of the three)

Aura Colors [x]: Red, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Abstract Tan, Environmental Tan, Logical Tan, Sensitive Tan, Green, Crystal, Blue, Violet, Lavender, Indigo, Red Overlay (Primary Colour: Green)

Name: Mason

Chinese Zodiac : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Stag/deer, Cat, Adder/Snake, Fox, Cow/Bull, Seahorse, Wren, Horse, Fish/Salmon, Swan, Butterfly, Wolf/Hound, Falcon/Hawk

I agree with you, personality tests are really entertaining to me, although they may not be 100% accurate, it's still entertaining to find out what kind of person I really am.

Carly

Zodiac: Capricorn

Celtic Zodiac: Birch-The Achiever

Celtic Animal Sign: Deer

Myers-Briggs: INFP 

Alignment: Neutral Good

The Four Temperaments: Phlegmatic

Enneagram: Type 5

Soul Type: The Artisan

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Aura Colors: 1, Violet 2, Indigo

That was fun.

Name: Kevin

Zodiac: Leo

Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Celtic Zodiac: Hazel, the Knower

Celtic Animal Sign: Fish/Salmon

Aura Colors: Crystal, Sensitive Tan

Myers-Briggs: INTJ

Alignment: Lawful Good

Well, I don't feel like doing the rest right now.

(edited)

Thank you for making this quiz. I had a lot of fun with it. c:

Zodiac: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit

Celtic Zodiac: Ash (The Enchanter)

Celtic Animal Sign: Cat

Myers-Briggs: ISFP

Alignment: Neutral Good

The Four Temperaments: Phelgmatic

Enneagram: Type 4

Soul type: Artisan

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Aura Colors: Lavender and yellow

Edited by Mienshao

I’m libra and born in the year of the pig. My Celtic Zodiac is Vine (The equalizer), my Celtic animal is the swan, my Myers-Briggs result is INFP, I'm for the Lawful Good, I have a phlegmatic temperament, My Enneg results are type 1 and type 4, I'm both artisan and server, I'm for Slytherin, and my color auras are Lavender and blue.

Name: Sean

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ,ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP,INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ,ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, ENTP

Name:Alex

Zodiac: Pisces

Celtic Zodiac: Ash

Celtic Animal Sign: Adder/Snake

Myers-Briggs:ISTJ

Alignment:Neutral Good

Temperament: Phlegmatic

Enneagram: Type 7

Soul: Artisan

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Aura Color: Red

Name: Erik

Zodiac: Scorpio

Chinese Zodiac : Rooster

Celtic Zodiac: Reed (the Inquisitor)

Celtic Animal Sign: Wolf/Hound

Myers-Briggs: INTJ

The Four Temperaments: Phlegmatic

Soul type: Scholar

Note: I'll probably take the other two tests later.

Name: Cece

Zodiac: Libra

Chinese Zodiac : Rat

Celtic Zodiac: Ivy (the Survivor)

Celtic Animal Sign: Butterfly

Myers-Briggs: ENTP

The Four Temperaments: Sanguine

Enneagram: Type 7

Soul type: Warrior

Aura Colors: Magenta and Violet

Name: Cici

Zodiac: Virgo,

Chinese Zodiac : Ox

Celtic Zodiac [x] : Vine (the Equalizer)

Celtic Animal Sign [x]: Swan

Myers-Briggs [x] : ISTJ

Alignment [x]: True Neutral

The Four Temperaments : Choleric

Enneagram : Type 4

Soul type [x] : Scholar

Hogwarts House : Slytherin

Aura Colour : Indigo

• 3 months later...

Exactly as it says on the tin! What's your personality type? If you look at the 16 types chart featuring ponies, I'm an INFJ, or a Celestia. Being a rarer type, it can be harder to find friends who mesh well with my idiosyncrasies.

• Brohoof 1