Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tumblr Personality Types!

Jennabun

I'm an ISFP person myself, but that was a long time ago when I tried the Myer Brigg's test. If this was the MLP:FiM version, I would either be Fluttershy or Sweetie Belle depending on the version.

ISFP, and my pony one says fluttershy and Sweetie belle, but I think I'm more like Rainbow Dash rather than fluttershy. I can see elements of Sweetie Belle coming out in me sometimes though.

Edited by Thunderlane

Exactly as it says on the tin! What's your personality type? If you look at the 16 types chart featuring ponies, I'm an INFJ, or a Celestia. Being a rarer type, it can be harder to find friends who mesh well with my idiosyncrasies.

Yep, INFJ are rare. I've met only one, and it was my french teacher. Probably my favorite individuals. :P I also have another friend on the internet who is INFJ. I can understand why everyone hate you, but I get along well.

For me, I am INFP.

I got INTP, I like these things

Which chart do I use? Can personwhostartedthethread put a link to the one he used :P

I got INTP the last time I took it

Hai same person :D

INFP/ENFP

The Inspirer

As an ENFP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit in with your personal value system.

The Idealist

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

I tend to fluctuate between INTJ and one other that I forget. Granted I heard there's an actual full version of Myers-Briggs that gives a more accurate reading than the online ones you can find. I'd love to take that one but it costs money.

fvPRQlr.gif

I was really into typology a few years ago so I can say with (some) confidence that I'm an ISTJ. One of those filthy non-intuitors, you know (though I might be an INTJ like some other typology nerds have suggested; frankly, I don't care too much at this point). Whoever placed Twilight as my type is right on the money in my opinion; her behavior in Lesson Zero is quite characteristic of an extroverted-intuition last type. 

I prefer Enneagram, though, as I feel like it's more insightful to my personality and flaws rather than just my brain's way of processing information. I'm a very definite type 6 wing 7

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 1

I'm INTJ, although only the I and N are strongly expressed.

Over the years, I've grown stronger towards the N, and much closer to the F and P sides.

I've always been an introvert, and that's not something I ever think will change.

I don't believe the functions exist. In my educated opinion, that's all a bunch of BS. All MBTI defines is your preference.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I am strongly INTJ. All tests rank me as over 50% preference for Introverted over extroversion, intuitive over sensing and thinking over feeling. My weakest type is Judging which fluctuates from a weak to strong preference of perceiving depending on my mood. INTJ labels me as a 'mastermind' in most charts, and in pony charts I am either Celestia or Luna. 

I'm an INFJ, which is the result I get consistently over the years. The best "free" description of the types I've come across over the years is here http://typelogic.com/infj.html , It is on the page for an INFJ like myself but you can find your own type from links on the page. Although if you really want to get a better understanding of Myers-Briggs, I'd suggest getting a copy of the book Gifts Differing: Understanding Personalty Type by Isabel Myers and Peter Myers. I've found it to be far superior than other books about personality type.

I don't believe the functions exist. In my educated opinion, that's all a bunch of BS. All MBTI defines is your preference.

Valid, though my counterargument is that both are kinda BS. Go with Big 5 if you wanna be all accurate about it.  :lol: