Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming league of ponies

sir gamington

hello every pony OzSNIPEoZ here looking to recruit some ponies for league of legends ranked team or just to have some fun with :D if any of you are interested then add me and comment down you're ign (in game name) so i know who adds me, hope to see all my fellow bronies on the rift.  B) 

post-18816-0-83754900-1404875193.jpg

Just an fyi, there is a league of legends forum that you could have sent this too :D Uh depending on rank I wouldn't mind joining the team if you need a top/mid/jungler (in that order of how good I am at that role) but if you need a bot laner I don't think I could help... :P

• Brohoof 1

Just an fyi, there is a league of legends forum that you could have sent this too :D Uh depending on rank I wouldn't mind joining the team if you need a top/mid/jungler (in that order of how good I am at that role) but if you need a bot laner I don't think I could help... :P

really? dang i didn't see it, and i don't mind rank i just wanna play with fellow bronies and have a blast also rank team we can dominate no matter what so what ever roll you want you got :D don't want to deny anypony 

Hey there @sir gamington, we actually already have a thread for this here. In the future, use the search function to ensure your thread doesn't exist already.

• Brohoof 1