Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Compilation of Unfinished Fan Fiction Ideas

Lighting Star

So these are a bunch of unfinished fan fiction ideas that I wrote down but never got to finishing. If you would be so kind, I was wondering if you could tell me if they would be worth finishing or not. Please?

An Unnamed Rule 63 Clop Story
For obvious reasons I'm only going to post the premise for the story here. Everything is completely SFW, but if a mod comes in and tells me I need to take this section out, I will.

Eris made the deal very clear to Dusk Shine: She would agree to leave to stop terrorizing ponies and leave Equestria without a fight if Dusk would satisfy her heat. But if he did, then Eris warned that Dusk would begin to feel an unimaginable lust for each of his friends. Thinking only of the greater good, Dusk Shine accepts the offer. A month later Dusk Shine discovers that Eris indeed kept true to her deal; down to every last detail.

Project: Sweetie Bot

So this is just scene for a story I thought up of. The plot of the story is that Sweetie Belle dies and Twilight creates a robotic clone of her to replace her. 

Sweetie Belle approached the gravestone slowly. Her optical sensors carefully scanned the words written on the stone to ensure that it was the one she was looking for. After a second of processing she confirmed that the tomb did in fact read "Sweetie Belle".

"Based on the calculations I made," Sweetie began, addressing the grave. "My simulated emotions can only be read as frustrated. The most logically and sensible way to deal with frustration is to talk to the pony that you are frustrated at about why you are so. In my case, that pony is you. 

"I have been mostly successful in my prime directive: convincing everypony that I am the Sweetie Belle. Everypony believes my guise; Rarity, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Ms. Cheerilee, everypony. Everypony that is, but myself. I have copied your likeness exactly. From your speech patterns to your walk cycle. My fur is the exact hue as yours, I am the exact height as you, I even respond to situations the way you would. For all intents and purposes I should be you. But I know I'm not. 

"I am not my own being. I am merely a mimic to you Sweetie Belle. With this knowledge I cannot complete my prime directive because I cannot convince myself that I am you. But this frustrates me because I should believe I am you. Everything about me registers as Sweetie Belle, but my data tells me that I am not. My voice is yours. My body is yours. My memories are yours. I should be you but I'm not. I'm not you but I want to be.

"I

WANT

TO

BE

YOU!"

Curse of the Night Mare

There's that feeling you get when you're in bed but you know you have to wake up soon. You're so comfortable under your covers that you feel you could just spend the rest of your life like that; but unfortunately the knowledge that all of that is going to have to come to an end so you can get out of bed and become a part of real life again is looming in your head. And because of that you try to use the time control powers you believe you have because you are so intoxicated by sleep to squeeze as much comfort as you possibly can out of the last few minutes that you have.

That was the feeling that Spike had right now. He didn't know what time it was, but judging by the amount of light that seeped into his eyes when he opened them he estimated it was around 8 am, the time Twilight usually wakes him up. He knew that any minute now Twilight's internal alarm would kick in to wake her up and she would wake him up. So he tried to do the before mentioned time slow and relax for as long as he conceived was possible. But Spike knew that Twilight would be waking him up soon, so he also prepared himself for that. That is, until he fell asleep again.

When Spike woke up he was completely aware that he had fallen back asleep. He figured that Twilight had just been nice this morning and let him sleep in for an extra hour or two. With a loud yawn and stretch Spike climbed out of his bed and went to the bathroom. He ran the faucet and splashed some cold water on his face so that he could wake up. He reached for his tooth brush but quickly retracted his claw. He shouldn't brush his teeth before he ate breakfast unless he wanted to get another lecture from Twilight on good oral hygiene. So he exited the bathroom and walked downstairs to make breakfast. As he made his trek to the kitchen, Spike contemplated what he was going to eat this morning. He had cereal yesterday, so he opted that out. He considered making himself a gem omelet, but remembered that he had eaten the last of the gems yesterday.

But Spike suddenly stopped thinking about breakfast and paused dead in his tracks when he reached the bottom of the stairs. He looked at the clock in horror. 1 p.m.? Twilight had on occasion let him sleep in before, but never this late. He didn’t even approve of sleeping in this late; he had already missed two meals! Spike began to get worried. He looked around the kitchen and library but didn’t find Twilight. She hadn’t gone out because she hadn’t left a note, and Twilight was really good with leaving notes. Spike went upstairs and sighed in relief when he found Twilight still asleep in her bed with the covers tucked over her as her head faced the ceiling. He was confused, but relieved.

“Twilight,” Spike said gently shaking her. “Twilight time to get up.” No response from the Alicorn, not even a groan or a toss. He began shaking a bit harder. “Come on Twilight you need to get up. It’s past lunch time.” Still nothing from Twilight. Then Spike got a devious idea. He went downstairs, filled a pot with cold water, and brought it back upstairs to Twilight’s bed. “Ok Twilight, this is your last chance.” He said with a devilish grin on his face. Silence. “Alright, you asked for this.” With that, Spike tossed the water onto Twilight’s head. He had expected her to suddenly jolt up with a look of both surprise and anger on her face. But that wasn’t the case. Twilight stilled remained unchanged. She didn’t even twitch or show any sign of reacting to the cold water. “Twilight…”

MeatShy

The day started out like any other for Fluttershy; she awoke to the sound of the roasters crowing, lazily got out of bed, splashed some water on her face, left a carrot out for Angel Bunny (who was still asleep), and put the kettle on the stove. As she waited for the water to boil she rubbed her eyes and checked the calendar. It took her eyes a couple seconds to adjust enough to being awake in order to read the small text on the calendar. But when she did, her eyes instantly widened. This particular day on the calendar was marked a symbol that only Fluttershy knew the meaning of, a symbol marking Fluttershy’s favorite day of the month.

She wasn’t in any rush however, she had all day to get started. She waited for the kettle to blow and made her coffee. She needed to be fully awake for today. She sat at her kitchen table and casually sipped on the coffee as she pondered which it was going to be this time. She had so many choices to choose from. But again, she wasn’t in any rush.

When her morning coffee was drunk and the high concentration of caffeine was in her systems rendering her fully awake, Fluttershy opened her front door and walked outside. The sun hadn’t even fully crept up over the trees yet. But there were enough sunbeams for Fluttershy to see her animals clearly. Her eyes wandered around from animal to animal as she pondered more which one it was going to be today. Her gaze shot from the chickens to the lambs before coming to a rest on her pigs. She smiled warmly to herself. She had made her decision.

The door to the pig pen opened with a loud creak which woke up all the pigs from their muddy slumber. Fluttershy sighed and made a note that the door needed to be oiled. But she wasn’t too concerned about that at the moment. The pigs looked up groggily at their caretaker as she walked among them and seemingly browsed them. Then her eyes stopped wondering and locked onto a larger pig lying in the back of the stall. She approached him and smiled.

Fluttershy leaned down next to the pig’s ear and whispered “It’s time.”

All of the pigs in the pen’s heads instantly darted up and turned towards Fluttershy and the pig she was talking to. Every one of them knew what she meant: she was going to take him to the special place where only the best animals got to go. Their faces all bore expressions of jealously, while the chosen one’s bore one of excitement and pride. He got up and followed his caretaker out of the pig pen, casting one last mocking glance back at the other pigs. Fluttershy took him to the side of her cottage and gently cleaned the mud off of him with her hose.

“Oh yes,” She said as she felt his large gut. “You’re definitely the one.” Once the pig was completely clean and mud free Fluttershy led him off into the Everfree forest. Freshly fallen leaves crackled under their hooves as they walked. By now the sun had risen enough for the sunbeams to spill through the cracks in the trees and illuminate the pathway. But Fluttershy didn’t need to see the path to know where she was going. She had gone down this path enough times to know the way with her eyes closed. She noticed her pig friend was starting to become a little scared; and why wouldn’t he? This was the Everfree forest after all, home to a slew of dangerous monsters. Fluttershy smiled and nudged him closer to her, promising everything would be just fine. Suddenly she urged the pig to stray from the path and walk off into the forest. He didn’t want to at first but Fluttershy assured him that it was safe.

They walked deep into the forest. Not so deep as to be in danger of monsters, but deep enough so nopony would ever find the place. The place in question was a wooden shack sitting in a clearing in the forest. Fluttershy opened its door and ushered the pig inside. Hesitantly, the pig walked inside and Fluttershy closed the door behind her. She then then let out a sigh as she grabbed a knife from the table behind her. This was always her least favorite part.

Meanwhile the pig looked around the shack in confusion. This was supposed to be the special place for the best animals? What made this place so special? Where are all the other animals? Has she tricked…Then the pig’s thoughts were cut short when Fluttershy stabbed the knife right between the pig’s eyes. She slowly pulled it out and blood poured out from the wound ending the poor creature’s life. At first Fluttershy felt sick to her stomach at what she had just done, but then her stomach told her something else: that it wanted bacon.

She took the pig and hung him from a meat hook that she had chained to the ceiling. She hummed to herself as she opened her butcher’s guide and carefully read the guide on how to cut bacon from a pig. Before beginning the task however, Fluttershy took one last moment to lament the loss of her pig friend. But her gluttony overpowered her remorse as she picked up her knife and got to work. She smiled when she observed the size of the pig. She was going to eat good this week.

• 2 weeks later...