Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Equestria

AirCadet

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Wanted to find another fanfic site dedicated to only MLP and I found this which is even better!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend recommended it to me in grade 7 and I'se seen all the episodes and been hooked since!

My pony is more like a deer from the Everfree forest, when she was little she stumbled into a field of poison joke and grew wings, she got used to them as she grew up and Zecora offered to get rid of them but she loved flying, she changed her name to Aircadet so she could be more like a normal pony and now she lives in Ponyville trying to invent a potion that will help pegasus fly further and faster, and she still visits Zecora often.

Thanks so much if you took the time to read this, I love my OC Aircadet :D

Edited by AirCadet
  • Brohoof 2

Hello AirCadet and welcome to the forums.  :)  Yeah, the forum is pretty good for fanfics and a whole lot more as you noted.  That's a pretty interesting OC you have there too.  Looks like the poison joke benefited her, heh. 

Cheers!  :D 

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome! This forum has areas to post your fanfics in, along with areas to discuss fanfics and get some critiqes on your own to help improve them! We also have a resource guild if you ever want to snag an editor, along with the "writers helping writers" threads, were other fanfic writers will help you improve your writing!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, thanks so much everyone! I'm really exited about this whole thing :D

Hey, we are called "bronies" for a reason, we are all bro's! Anyway I hope that you thoroughly enjoy the forums! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Hello, AirCadet :)

Welcome to the forums. My name is Samurott and it's fantastic to meet you! :D

• Brohoof 1